User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bloodied Rose part three

    I think you caught me off guard a bit, Lillian. (I really do hope that name is okay :? ) At first, I thought I that maybe I was reading ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bloodied Rose part two

    All right, Lillian. (is that okay if I call you that?). This was another really good chapter. I felt you kind of skipped over some major parts however. How does ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bloodied Rose part one

    Tabithalillian, I am so so sorry that it took me so long to get to this. But you know, with school starting and homework and all that jazz, it’s hard ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 3

    How can her mother expect her to get better when she is approaching the issue like that? Jeesh…but as you can see, I am really growing quite attached to this ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 2

    That is so sad…how can people be so cruel? :evil: You are hitting every emotion dead on. I felt every one of them as if I was watching it happen. ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 1

    Very passionate. This story is touching me. I’m not sure how to explain it but I feel for Sarah like I would for someone real. You are painting her so ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Broken - Prologue

    Wow, your descriptions are unreal. You have such a imagery force going on here. I can picture everything you write, everything you say. It is like I am actually there, ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lonely Hearts-Part 2

    So realistic, Merry. This girl’s emotions are so real, so impacting, that I can’t stop reading until the end. And I can’t help but feel bad for her, for her ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Dreamer's Eyes - Ch. 2

    Sam : Thanks bunches! :D Seriously, your reviews are so helpfully. I haven't written the next part yet but I should be starting on it this weekend so I'll PM ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #4

    praisejoe : Thanks so much! :D Of course I will PM you! I am actually getting really good at remembering to do that :wink: Well I'm glad you like it ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #2

    KJ : Thanks! :D I'm glad you liked it! Yeah, I wrote this really fast so I could post it on here. I'll go back and reread it and fix ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #1

    KJ : That is a good point to consider...I'm not sure why I did that :oops: I will look into that... Thanks, kels, for reading, and I will get on ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 13

    KJ : Thanks kels! :D I will work on that drone-ish thing you mentioned. Now that I am getting further and further in-depth with this, I will have to start ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    Night Mistress : Thanks for reading! yeah, now it is getting harder and harder to write this story so I'm gonna need as much help as I can. Whenever something ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #4

    Night Mistress : I don't know yet how it will end...I guess I will just have to keep brainstorming about that one :wink: I should be posting part 5 soon. ...

    Sep 1, 2008


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"