User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Twelve

    All right, I kind of struggled with this chapter :? So please, all help is needed! Happy Reading! ____________________ CHAPTER TWELVE Both Nate and Randy badgered me the whole way ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Nine

    Angel, lucy, Sunny, and Sela : I must thank you all for the support and the help. Sela, you were so honest, it was lovely! :D Sunny, you are always ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Ten

    Sunny, Lucy, Angel, KJ : Wow, you guys are A-MA-ZZZINNNGG! I love your upbeat comments and I Love how you guys give me criticism. I really hope that I can ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eleven

    Sunny, Lucy, and Angel : You guys are so great. Every chapter I post, you are all three here for me, ready to review. I always thank you guys and ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 7~

    Ethan's eyes were deep enough for any person, probably a lady, to fall in and get lost within. This is an awkwardly worded sentence. Maybe try: Ethan's eyes were deep ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 6~

    Back, Bri, for another review :wink: “He is arriving today,” Odette said. The secretary looked uneasy at me. "uneasily" instead of "uneasy" “So, do you know who are sparring against ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 5~

    Bri it is wonderful to hear that you are back. I've missed reading your stories so I tried to rush over here as quickly as I could once I got ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eleven

    Another chapter and another twist. Hope you enjoy it =] Happy Reading! ________________________ CHAPTER ELEVEN The boy seemed just as startled as I was, his eyes probing mine, brow scrunched ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Ten

    All right, this is my other favorite chapter to write! And Isaac is in this chapter so hopefully you guys enjoy it :D Happy Reading! _____________________ CHAPTER TEN Nate was ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Nine

    Ooo, I loved writing this chapter and the one after this so hopefully it shows. Happy Reading :D ____________________ CHAPTER NINE After Cassandra finished checking the rest of my body, ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: random part of a story - revised

    Hola, mimimac! I noticed this and I love when people post random bits from their stories (don't ask me why, cause I don't know myself) and I knew I couldn't ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Difference Between Day and Night

    This was really too short to give a proper review and I apologize for saying this but immediately after I read this, I thought of Twilight . This is a ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Letter of the Statue

    This was lovely and very original. I have never read anything like it. I do praise you on your use of vocabulary. However, towards the end there, your beautiful plot ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Flames of Injustice

    Angel, Angel... *shakes head with frustration* Will I ever be as stunning a writer as you? I can't tell you how often I repeat the obvious: your imagery is magnificent, ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Click here!

    mhmmcolleenx0 : I just finished reviewing your story and must I say, you had a really nice, solid beginning. I wish you the best of luck finishing it and if ...

    Mar 5, 2009


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)