User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue

    *edited*

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love Chapter 4

    Hello, Bri. I'm back! :D I just copy/pasted again cause I'm being lazy (sorry :?) Chapter Four While I waited for Odette to come home, I busied myself by alternating ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Loss

    'Ello! (excuse my attempt at being british...:?...I just love british accents....okay, getting off topic *hem*) I'm here to look at your story and I'll just to the quote-by-quote average review ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Outcast

    Hello, Ali-Cat! This is your first story, huH? Well, away I go to correct it!! :wink: I’m just starting Year 10 and, already, before I’ve even walked into the classroom, ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember the time?

    Hiya!! I don't think I have seen you around here before. I guess I'll start by saying Welcome to YWS!! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    Lucyy : Ah, thanks! :D that means so much to me! I totally get what you mean about Isaac/Sophia/reaction thing. I have been experimenting with that one and the rewrite ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 10

    Hey, Kels! I'm baaaccckkk! :D hehe Wow, your story was very intense. Even when my basketball coach came in to talk to me, I was disorientated and couldn't think straight ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    lotti : Wow, thanks, that was so nice of you. Yeah, I know, it still needs a lot of work! :wink: and I need all the help I can get, ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 10

    Hey Kels! Sorry, I won't be able to comment on this fully yet, but I will be doing that tonight. Promise. No lie! :D I have read half of it ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Music of the Night 2

    So romantic, Lillian. :D I loved how you portrayed the vampire not like a monster, but of a victim. Very unique! “You couldn’t.” came a quiet reply in a voice ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Music of the Night

    Okay, Lillian, you have a good start here. I think you might want to go into more detail at the beginning about why she moved and more of her thoughts ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (3)

    So very sad. I was definitely not expecting that. What a twist, Lucy?! :wink: “To America … and she will never come back, I just know it. Oh Kenso, it’s ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Story

    jasmine12 : That was so sweet of you! Gosh, I can't believe you dug this up...it's so old! But thanks for the review just the same! CastlesInTheSky : Wow, you ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    dommy65 : Your reviews are always so nice! Thanks tons and TONS for keeping up this this. You have no idea how much that means to me! :D :D :D ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bloodied Rose Part four

    Ooo, Ella is returning. I wonder what she has for Calla to do? I guess I will just have to wait for the next chapter to find out. I thought ...

    Sep 7, 2008


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook