-
Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 7 Part 1
Yes, Yes, YES! I knew it! I knew it! I’m so glad that James is Sophia’s third suitor. You have no idea how excited I am right now. And the ...
Sep 18, 2008 -
Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 6 Part 2
Wow, this is going so fast. Like everything is a whirlwind of romances and high emotions and gentlemen. I feel like you are rushing to finish this. My advise would ...
Sep 18, 2008 -
Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Twelve
Merry_Haven : I'm sorry. :? This isn't an end, really. It's just like a "Not Continued" piece for the moment because I'm not sure where to go from here. I ...
Sep 18, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 2
Night Mistress : Yeah, the Birth Mother will definitely be emphasized more. I wanted that to be a bigger part of Sophia's history. I'm glad you enjoyed this. I'll keep ...
Sep 17, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1
Night Mistress : Thanks! :D I still have a long way to go with this but I'm kind of excited cause I'm getting so close to finishing, you know? Well, ...
Sep 17, 2008 -
Re: A Dreamer's Eyes - Ch. 1
Angel of Death : Queen of History, huh? I kind of like the sound of that...lol :lol: just kidding. Anyway, thanks so much for reading this, Angel. It means a ...
Sep 17, 2008 -
Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 6 Part 1
Intense :wink: I feel as though Sophia’s emotions aren’t genuine in this chapter. She seemed kind of fact, reacting very dramatically to every situation thrown at her while in other ...
Sep 17, 2008 -
Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 5 Part 2
No, she can’t pick Lord Coven-blah-blah-whatever his name is!!! I want her to be with James!! (actually, I want to be with James, but since that is not going to ...
Sep 16, 2008 -
Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 5 Part 1
Oh, James kissed Sophia! I’m so jealous!! :evil: But anyway… This was another good chapter, Merry, but I do feel as though it is choppy. It’s kind of like you ...
Sep 16, 2008 -
Re: Strawberry Kisses #5
Night Mistress : Thanks. :D Yeah, I wanted it to be a tear-jerker, this chapter. And I'm glad it was one for you :wink: Of course I will PM you ...
Sep 16, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue
Night Mistress : Thanks a bunch! :D I know how busy you are with college and it means a lot to me that you take the time to read this. ...
Sep 16, 2008 -
Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Twelve
This is the last chapter I have written for this story...and it might be the last. I'm afraid to tell you all but this story probably won't be continued. But ...
Sep 16, 2008 -
Re: Strawberry Kisses #5
Sorry it has taken me so long to put this up here. I've been busy with school and homework and trying to find a job that I never took the ...
Sep 15, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 2
*edited*
Sep 15, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1
*edited*
Sep 15, 2008
