User avatar

ashleylee

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Dreamer's Eyes - Ch. 3

    Sorry it took me so long to get this on here but I have been super busy lately. Now, I must warn you, this is really really rough. I really ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 3

    *edited*

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 4

    *edited*

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5

    *edited*

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Mei (working title) - Chapter 1, Part 2

    Hey, Happy! :D You have no idea how excited I am to read your story. I just love historical fiction so I am pumped and ready to go... So, here ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's Just You and Me...and Her

    Hey, Andrew! I'm back! :wink: hehe Hope my review is as helpful as last time... Well, here I go! There's me. Ya, pretty useless and pathetic. My hair is a ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's Just You and Me...and Her

    Hello, Andrew. I decided to look at another one of your pieces since I like your writing so much. So here I am, back again :wink: All I did was ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - Chapter 2

    This chapter was a lot smoother. I liked how it flowed. Very nicely done :D The trees were starting to turn pretty colors of orange, red and brown. All right, ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - chapter 1

    Hola, Bri! Your writing just keeps getting better and better :D This was really good. I heard that Realtors are having a hard time selling it because what happen fifty- ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love

    I’m here to look at your revised version of your prologue, and let me tell you, you did a beautiful job. The more and more you edited this, Bri, the ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Loss two

    Cute! Simple and sweet! My only thing is that you ended it so abrupt. Are you going to continue it? What I liked about it is that you didn’t use ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched Ch. 2

    Seriously, I really enjoy this story. It is so real and so perfect. Like everything you talk about is so relatable. The flow is really nice and the conversations life-like. ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched Ch 1

    This story is really good, Jasmine. :D I like how real, down-to-earth it is. I can totally get into your MC’s head. Very nicely done! My hair was almost to ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love- Chapter 5

    This was a very cool chapter, Bri. I’m not sure why but I think it was because it was so casual, like you were telling your friends about your morning ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 7 Part 2

    This is such a cute story but I’m sad that it’s over. I want to keep reading about James and Sophia! :wink: Without taking a word from him, Sophia turned ...

    Sep 18, 2008


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne