-
Re: My Boyfriends a MoonGod - Chapter 1
This is a really cool idea, Gracee. I’m excited to see where this goes :wink: Now, I see that already two people have mentioned the grammatical errors and the “I” ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Mei (working title) Chapter 2
Heya, Happy! I'm back and ready to review! So here I go... I am sick of this!” cried the young man in outburst. He paced the hall with irritation, his ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Ten
Esme : Thanks for being so dedicated to this story! :D I can't thank you enough for that! Umm, I guess I can just admit at this point that I ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Untouched ch 12
Jasmine, you HAVE to write more of this. I feel like I am reading a novel right now. It is that good. If this book was in the store, I ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: Untouched ch 11
Gosh, my opinion of Jasper is really changing. I don’t really like him anymore. How can he just ditch Genna without clearing things up between them first. He’s just going ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: Untouched ch 10
I don’t like thinking that Genna is the rebound girl. I want to think of Jasper as the perfect guy…but you are ruining that for me, jasmine. I’m starting to ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: Untouched ch 9
Again, I loved every minute of it. But this chapter felt kind of rushed to me. Some of the ideas you had in here were overlooked until now. Like her ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: Untouched Ch 8
I’m sorry, but I must admit that I am on the bandwagon of those who like your long chapters. This was too short for me. I wanted more! :wink: Again, ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: Untouched Ch 7
So cute! I just can’t get enough of this story. I seriously think you could make a book out of this, jasmine! I really do! :D The only thing that ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: Untouched Ch 6
Another amazing chapter! I never would have guessed that outcome…holy cow you are good! :D But I do think that Genna’s reaction to Damien being a vampire and stuff just ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: Untouched Ch 5
What??!! Damien knows about Jasper! That’s crazy! The ending was kind of abrupt. I felt like you picked an odd spot to end. I would try to make that smoother. ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: Untouched Ch 4
Genna has seizures?? Oh gosh, that was a shock…but a good one. It really shows us what kind of person she is and how strong she is. Nice touch! :D ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: Untouched Ch 3
Wow, I’m seriously loving this story :D It is that good! The only thing I would work on is the thing between her and Cameron. That is sort of confusing ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1
Angel of Death : Thanks so much! :D I know, I have been doing some major editing with this and it seems that I will have to do some more ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue
Angel of Death : Hey, it's okay. I am just as overwelmed right now with trying to catch up with everyone's work. I am so behind on reviews.... But anyway, ...
Sep 20, 2008
