-
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 11
*edited*
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 12
*edited*
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 13
*edited*
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14
*edited*
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 2
Angel of Death : Thanks! :D You are too nice! Yeah, this chapter was really were I started distinguishing my chapter away from other vampire books. Hopefully that was achieved ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Cold Promise (fourth and final installment)
Satina, I think you just made me cry. I can barely see the computer screen cause my vision is all blurry. It was that good. :cry: You made me bawl! ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Cold Promise (part three)
This is so crazy. Are they like summoning demons or what? I really want to know! *sighs in frustration* I guess I will just have to wait for read the ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Cold Promise (part two)
Wow, that’s intense. You have such cool ideas for stories :D I am really looking forward to where your imagination will take you this time. I didn’t notice anything wrong ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Cold Promise (part one)
Gosh, Satina, your work is so breathtaking that I can’t get enough of it! You are such a sensational writer :D This story was very heart-felt; a tear-jerker. You also ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Secrets of the Heart - Chapter Two
I must be honest about Ella. She is quite annoying and rude, isn’t she? It was a welcoming change from all the other MC’s there are out there. So please ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Secrets of the Heart - Chapter One
Okay, I enjoyed this but I felt it was kind of cliché. You gave us all the clues as to who was going to be her secret, her love who ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Secrets of the Heart - Prologue
Heya, Lucyy! I saw this and it caught my eye so I decided to give you a review! Hope this helps! Prologue I stumbled along the beach, avoiding the glances ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Mr. Perfect, Chapter 3
Oh, we finally get to meet Leo!!!! I hope he is the good guy he is made out to be cause I’ll be really upset if he isn’t. I didn’t ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Mr. Perfect, Chapter 2
Your chapters are so down-to-earth. It’s like I am reading a diary entry or listening to my friend tell me about her day. But they can’t just be that. You ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Mr. Perfect
This is a cute thought, Mars. And this is real? This actually happened to you? Now I’m really excited to read more of this! The only thing is that you ...
Sep 21, 2008
