User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 4

    Night Mistress : Thanks! :D I'm glad this is slowly improving. It is what I wanted to happen. Thanks again!

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 15

    dommy65 : Yeah, no problem. :D I'm glad you are liking the way the story is going so far! Thanks so much for reading! omsvmars22 : Thanks, Mars! It's okay. ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 3

    Night Mistress : I can't thank you enough for taking the time to re-review these! I'm glad my writing is slowly improving the more I edit. And I can't wait ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What is real?

    Bisquit : Yeah, you helped a lot! :D Thanks so much for looking at this! I have never had much talent in the poetry department but I'm glad you enjoyed ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 15

    lucyy : Thanks so much! :D I'm glad you liked it! I was really nervous about posting this chapter because it is such a I'm glad I didn't disappoint. Thanks ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Cloud Dreams

    This was good! :D I thought the flow was really nice and you seemed to have many things going for you. The only thing that kind of made it choppy ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What is real?

    Okay, I'm really nervous because this will be the first poetry I have ever submited on this site. It just kind of came to me and I thought I would ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Own Worst Enemy Chapter 7

    This story is getting so deep, Dommy! You really are doing well with this! :D The only thing that kind of bugged me is Ethan’s reaction to the whole thing. ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Own Worst Enemy-Chapter Six

    Dommy, this was such a good chapter! You really expressed your MC’s feelings in this. I felt so bad for her! And how could her friends just ditch her. She’s ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 15

    I feel really bad about this chapter. It is kind of a wierd twist and let me know if it is too much from the last chapter. Well, hope you ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 6

    *edited*

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    *edited*

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    *edited*

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 9

    *edited*

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 10

    *edited*

    Sep 21, 2008


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde