User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Rain: Chapter 8

    Yeah, King, I felt the dream was kind of confusing :? I was slightly put off by it. Like, what exactly was happening? You probably should clear that up for ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rain

    'ello KingKamor! I'm back and ready to read the rest of these chapter. I know you said that these chapters are like a year old but I can't help but ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What is real?

    Galerius : Okay, I wouldn't say shallow... This kind of just came to me in the middle of a book I was reading and I just decided to post it. ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rain

    Hello, KingKamor. I'm just going to do a chapter-by-chapter review since you posted all of your chapters in one thread. Chapter One : This was a solid beginning. It brought ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I will Remember

    Yeah, JC, this was beautifully written. You really connected with your reader and established a kind of connection with them. You made them feel apart of what you were creating ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue

    StarDuster : Thank you! :D I'm glad you thought that this was unique. I'm still trying to break away from all the other vampire novels out there and I'm glad ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What is real?

    Galerius : Thank you for the review. Maybe a bit harsh, but at least you didn't lie to me. Everyone has their opinions and the only way we grow as ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Maybe we can :wink: Hopefully I can come over! I'll ask right when I get home! Hope to see you soon!

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What is real?

    KJ : Thanks, hon, I'm glad you liked it! :D It kind of just came to me one day and I couldn't help but post it! Thanks again!

    Sep 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    'ello Kelsey! I see that you have another new story that I'm super excited to read about! I know you won't disappoint :wink: Hehe And you definitely didn't! Omgosh, that ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Soul, once more

    Ladydark, you have a good beginning her but unless you are going to continue slightly looses its powerfulness. :wink: I feel like this is a rough sketch of something bigger ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 6

    Night Mistress : Thanks! :D I'm glad this is getting better as the story goes on! Thanks again, Bri!

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Twelve

    deavarna_satina : I'm sorry. I feel so bad but I'm so stuck at the present time that I really don't know where to go from here. But I am optimistic ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Eleven

    deavarna_satina : Gosh, you are so nice! Your reviews made me smile! *beams* Yeah, I can't really share anything with you or it'll ruin it for others. Sorry :? Hope ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5

    Night MIstress : Yeah, the uniter thing I still have to even out. I will probably be doing another rewrite of this and I'll explain it then. Otherwise, I'll probably ...

    Sep 24, 2008


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro