User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (2)

    Hey Luc! I'm back and ready to critique! Hope this one is just as helpful as the last one :wink: And I'm afraid it won't be because I found absolutely ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He's not quite ready

    This was such an adorable idea! I agree with olivia that it was refreshing to find something with morals! :D lol I felt that the emotions you had were very ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rain: Chapter 13

    Yup, I agree with the two above comments that I'm pretty much addicted to this story. It is similiar to those action flicks that you watch on TV. :wink: hehe ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rain: Chapter 12

    Oh no! What happened to April! :? I really liked her character too... This was an amazing chapter, King! I have no complaints. Everything was so easy to follow and ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rain: Chapter 11

    I agree with you, King! This was the most enjoyable chapter for me so far. I love the new addition you made to it. April was such a personal character. ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rain, Chapter 10

    Yes, this chapter was depressing, but I felt necessary. You had to descripe the solemn tone of her relationship between her father and herself before you could move on. I ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Life We Live ~ Part One

    ALERT! New story! I know, for those who know me, I should be working on my other main story but I just can't help but post these new ones that ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 14

    Hey, jasmine! Here I am again, reading your unbelievably good story. I know, I dont' have a life on the weekends either lol :wink: My name was scrawled in the ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Silent Curse - Prologue

    Maki-Chan : Thanks, Maki! Yeah, I'm not sure what I want to do yet with that. If I want to start right with this or before or what.... I don't ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rain: Chapter 9

    Yeah, King, I liked this chapter. It was so heartfelt at the end. Very cute! :D I would never would have guessed at an abusive father. That was a total ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cormac and Eddy Discuss Women and Break-Ups.

    Howdy, Icaruss. You know how much I like your work so I couldn't resist when I saw this post. :wink: You’re an asshole. Edward shrugs and tries to listen to ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 13

    Chapter Thirteen!!! Yay!!! *jumps up and down excitedly* I sighed and started pulling at my sweater. “They say that by the time he is middle aged, his brain will work ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Silent Curse - Prologue

    This is an experimental piece. I'm not sure if I want to keep going with it, make it a short story thing, or just stop here. Let me know what ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 13

    deavarna_satina : Thanks, Hailey! :D I know, I have been busy haven't I...? :wink: hehe Yeah, the thing between Sophia and Carmen is still tough because I still want that ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust chapter 1 part 1

    Hey, Firestalker! You left a comment on my Post Work thread in the group and I'm here answering it :wink: All my comments are in bold, all corrections in red. ...

    Sep 27, 2008


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.