User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 4

    Angel, I think you have a dedicated reader in me. So far, I love this story. Right after I got home from school today, I hurried through my homework so ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 16

    Lucyy : Thanks, Luc! :D No problem about the PM thing. it is becoming habit now :wink: lol

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 16

    dommy65 : Thanks, Dommy! Yeah, Rebecca was too distracted with Sophia to notice him running. But I guess you'll have to wait and see about the other question you asked....:wink: ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 3

    I'm back, Angel! :D Comments in bold, corrections in red The Jane Effect By Angel of Death Part 3: Jealousy and Roses The blue of the morning spilled into the ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Awakening

    Hey, Gracee! I saw this and the title caught my attention right away. I decided to copy/paste. All comments are in bold, all corrections in red. The night was cold ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 2

    Angel, I'm back and ready to review! I really enjoy these types of stories so I'm going to hurry and read :wink: hehe All Comments in black, all corrections in ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Jane Effect

    Howdy Angel! :D I have been seeing this for awhile and have finally decided to check it out. All Comments in bold, corrections in red. The Jane Effect By Angel ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: NightBlind Chapter 2

    King, I couldn't resist coming back to read the second chapter so.... Again, Comments in bold and corrections in red . Chapter 2: Human Though it’s beyond my understanding, Xandra ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: NightBlind

    Hey, King. You mentioned another story of yours and I just couldn't resist reading it :wink: All comments in bold, corrections in red. Chapter 1: Cadaver “Where are you taking ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 16

    Night Mistress : Yeah, I'm not sure if this is the right direction to go with this... All right. I'll go read through it and see what things I see ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 16

    All right, this is kind of an intense chapter, kind of graphic in many ways and some language, so just be warned. But yeah, hopefully this one is still good ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 15

    That is such a sad story, Jasmine. You did it was such intensity, such imagery that I was speechless. It was all so real and horrible. I feel so bad ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Silent Curse - Prologue

    I will. Hey, an apostophe is a big deal :wink: lol jk But yeah, I'll keep you posted on this. Promise

    Sep 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Silent Curse - Prologue

    olivia1987uk : Yeah, I'm still not sure if I want to continue this or not. But thanks so much for taking the time to read this and mention those mistakes! ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Life We Live ~ Part One

    Moriah Leila : Thanks! :D Yeah, I like wrote this up in less than five minutes so thanks for pointing out all of those things! I'm glad you liked it! ...

    Sep 28, 2008


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman