User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; One

    KJ I might just have to PM you :wink: lol lucyy : Thanks, luc! :D You always give the nicest reviews! tnme22 : I'm glad you liked this! Thank you ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; One

    All right, this part is way longer than the preface so hopefully more entertaining. Let me know whenever you feel like it is moving too fast or the characters are ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Preface

    KJ : Helpful, as usual! :D I am off to edit as we speak! Thanks so much, kels!

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Preface

    Anijumper : Thanks, Anji. :D I'm glad you liked this. And thanks for pointing out those two things. I'll edited it :wink: Angel of Death : Gosh, Angel, you are ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Preface

    I know what you are thinking for those of you who follow my work. Not another new story! lol But this one I really do plan on continuing. I had ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Him.

    This was good. Your main idea for this was unique and priceless. :D But you missed out on a lot by just us the overall picture. We want to know ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Where an endless torrent of love began

    This is a really cute thought and you have all the right elements for a good story...but something was missing :? I just didn't feel for the MC's as I ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (3)

    This version was so much better, luc! No lie! I totally understand why she left now and everything. And it was so cute the comment you put in there about ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Falling for Jake

    Satina, I thought this was really good, like all your work is. You already know I am a big fan of yours so I'll just cut right to the review ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 8

    I couldn't resist reading all to the way to the end, Angel! :wink: Comments in bold, corrections in red. The Jane Effect By Angel of Death Part 8: Coveted The ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 16

    endless_secrets : Thanks for mentioning some of that stuff. :D First, that guy wasn't Rebecca's mate :? I know that it seems like it and I was really worried about ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 3

    Angel of Death : Thanks! :D Yeah, I really am aiming for unique and different, so if you ever notice anything that screams out to you "Twilight" or something like ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 7

    I'm here, again, Angel, so hopefully this is helpful :wink: Comments in bold, corrections in red. The Jane Effect By Angel of Death Part 7: Flawed Perceptions Just when Andrew ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 6

    Angel, Angel, Angel. You're work is so good that I just can't put down the mouse! I should be sleeping at the present time...but I think I have time to ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 5

    Angel, you know the drill lol :wink: Comments in bold, corrections in red The Jane Effect By Angel of Death Part 5: Palatial Gifts Elizabeth doused the cloth in warm ...

    Sep 30, 2008


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb