User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Metamorphosis-Chapter 1.2

    I'm back, Angel, for another round of review! And now that I have finished the second half of your new piece of work, I found nothing wrong! It was that ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Metamorphosis

    Angel, I so wish I could be on this site more so I could read more of your beautiful and talanted work! :wink: I should be getting around to being ...

    May 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: If You Could Go Back - Prelude

    I have decided to kind of step outside of my normal writing ability and try something new. I've never written a story that surrounds reality - what the world really ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Fifteen

    This one is shorter than all the rest but after this, things start picking up again. Hopefully I haven't been too boring :? Enjoy! Happy Reading! _____________________ CHAPTER FIFTEEN “What ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: For the Unseen - Two

    Just so everyone knows, this is going to be a duel-perspective piece changing between Landon's POV and Iras' POV. Also, Landon's vision will continue to be expressed. I didn't want ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: For the Unseen - One

    Dudette : Wow, thanks! :D I'm glad you liked this so much. I actually got the idea from the book Evermore :oops: which has people with auras which the girl ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: For the Unseen - One

    frozencyberspace : Your comment was amazing! It helped me so much. This is kind of a new style I'm trying, switching POV's and such. Hopefully I can continue to master ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: When Did All This Happen? (Preface)

    The car I was now looking at was shiny, looked brand new and like it caused a lot of money. Should be "cost" instead of "caused" ~ ~ ~ ~ ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: February

    February, huh? Interesting title. It definitely got my attention :wink: The cell-phone ringing woke me up; I knew it had to be him. I got up and felt a huge ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 1 of Chapter 1.

    Hello, Sakura! Unique name by the way; love it! I've seen that you've posted several chapters of this so far so I decided that I should start reading as well ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dark Ivory part 1

    Vampire romance, eh? My fav though I am not a fan of Twilight-fan-ones, but you said it wasn't so I trust you that it isn't. Hope I help! I opened ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Do you believe in me?: Prelude /P

    I haven't reviewed in a long time but your title caught my attention right away so I decided I should start reviewing again. Hopefully you don't disappoint :wink: He managed ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: For the Unseen - One

    I just finished three new books that I got for my birthday and I've decided to play around with a new idea. It struck me while reading Evermore and watching ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Fourteen

    I know the last chapter was kind of a let-down for all you guys but hopefully this helps the plot start to speed up and you'll be able to start ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Thirteen

    Allrighty, this chapter was... challenging, for lack of a better term. I really found it difficult connecting Michael as a individual in this one and really making him stand out. ...

    Apr 9, 2009


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice