User avatar

ashleylee

  • Fantasy Novels Re: *Lycanthropy: Prologue

    Boon, I saw a few other pieces of this and I'm afraid I am reading the wrong one...I know you said something about astriks for decided to read this one. ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies - Chapter Four

    Chapter four! This was amazing! You have such a way with making things so realistic without giving too much away. I found nothing wrong with this chapter. Everything seems to ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter three

    Chapter three, here I go :wink: hehe When Laura awoke it was to find herself surrounded by darkness. This is very oddly worded. Try instead something like: When Laura awoke, ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter two

    Here I am, Sorsha, for chapter two! :wink: “Yes Commander.” Kyle answered with a tip of his mug in salute. “We were just discussing a few details before turning in ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter one

    Hey, Sorsha2! I'm here at your request and I'm actually really excited because I remember reviewing your prologues and I had been wondering if this was being thanks for posting ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 16

    Merry_Haven : Yeah, she is pretty feisty :wink: hehe Thanks for taking the time to read this, Merry! I promise to PM you when the next chapter comes up. Thanks ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Two

    tnme22 : Yeah, I kind of struggled with this second bit. I'm really bad at really intense romantic/intimate moments :oops: so I'll read through that again and see if I ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Two

    Here is Part two! :D Happy Reading! ___________________ Part Two William After class, I decided to walk with Veronica, to make sure she was okay. I knew I shouldn’t’ have ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; One

    Angel of Death : Thanks! :D Two chapters from now, you should officially figure out what Will is :wink: But I won't give it away until then. Well, thanks again ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Day at the store

    Yeah, there is. In my PM I sent you, you can ask any Administrator, and they'll be happy to move it for you. Just PM them and they'll do it ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; One

    endless_secrets : Yeah, he isn't human :wink: But I won't tell you exactly what he is. You'll find out later... But yeah, I really am struggling with the male perspective ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Day at the store

    Hiya, player109! I see that you are new to YWS so I just want to say hi! :D lol Okay, back to your review... Comments will be in bold, corrections ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cupid's Arrow Chapter 1

    [s]Okay, Angel, this is super long and I'm at have no time to correct. But please remind me to come back here by a Pm or I'll just come back ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Novel- Prologue

    Okay, I found this to be very powerful. It seems that everyone pretty covered the line-by-line review so I'll just cover the overall thought. First, the beginning I found to ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Preface

    endless_secrets : Thanks so much, endless, for taking the time to read this! :D Of course I will keep PMing you. About this (and about Poisoned Roses :wink: hehe) Thanks ...

    Oct 2, 2008


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus