User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    Angel of Death : Thanks for pointing this out! :D Yeah, vampire drama sure makes things interesting...hehe Thanks again for taking the time to read this!

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    Angel of Death : Thanks! I'm so glad you like this! This scene was really hard for me to right because I wanted it to be intense. I'm glad that ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 6

    Angel of Death : Yeah, I love the Beatles myself so I decided to put a little me into this story :wink: hehe Thanks so much for reading this! :D

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    AllyyyAlwayyys : Ah, thanks Ally! :D Yeah, it seems that the first few chapters resemble Twilight but I promise you that it's not like that. The more you read, the ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    BloomingPhoenix : Thanks :D I'm glad you liked it.

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Two

    Night Mistress : Don't worry, everyone gets to be happy in the end :wink: Thanks for taking the time to read this! omsvmars22 : I'm glad you like my name ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; One

    Night Mistress : Kind of but not really. You'll see what I mean in further installments :wink: Thanks for reading! jasmine12 : Yeah, you are being a lot of help, ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Preface

    Night Mistress : Thanks! :D Hope you like the others! pshhxhoney : Ah, thanks! I'm glad you liked it! :D jasmine12 : Yeah, you helped! :wink: hehe Thanks so much, ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 17

    omsvmars22 Hey, it's your job as the reader to point these things out to me. So don't worry, you're not being harsh at all :wink: I love when people tell ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 17

    lucyy : Yeah, I'll think about how I want to do that :wink: Thanks again, luc! Night Mistress : Oh, wow, chapters...? Umm, I'm on chapter thirty-four right now and ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5

    Angel of Death : Ah, Angel, you are too nice! :wink: Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to read this and I'm so glad you liked ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 4

    Angel of Death : Thanks! :D Yeah, I loved writing that part. It was so fun to be kind of poetic like that. Philip is a very cool character :cool: ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 17

    lucyy : Yeah, I wanted that to be kind of a mystery but I guess I'll put more info on that :wink: Thanks for reading, luc! :D

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 17

    Just to warn all of new and old readers, this chapter and beyond I need a lot of help with. These are when things need to start coming together and ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Two

    lucyy : Thanks! :D The next chapter will be up shortly. And I'm glad you liked this one. I found it really hard to write so just be warned that ...

    Oct 4, 2008


grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon