User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Last Memory

    Venom : Thanks! :D But this is a piece by itself. I just wanted to make this a single, short-story thing so I won't be adding any more to this. ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (4)

    Hey, luc! :D Here by request and ready to review! Carefully, the people of New York scanned the headlines, shaking their heads in astonishment: one man killed, leaving his six ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ chapter six

    Chapter six review on it's way! :wink: “I am so sorry Laura; I apologize sincerely for the long wait. If you would please follow me.” Comma after "sorry" “Please.” He ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter five

    Sorsha, you have no idea how excited I got when you PMed me about having chapter five and six up for this story. I couldn't read it yesterday cause I ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Last Memory

    AllyyyAlwayyys : Thanks, Ally! You are too kind :wink: And thanks for pointing out that "he" thing. I usually don't write in third person so this piece I struggled with. ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 17

    Meep(: : Wow, thanks, Meep! You are too nice. I will PM you, I promise! :D Thanks again!

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 3

    Meep(: : She's talking about a human that she killed in the past, not about Isaac. Sorry that was confusing. I'll fix that up :wink: Thanks for reading!

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    vampirebloodrace : Thanks! :D Yeah, the first few chapters are like Twilight but otherwise, it doesn't resemble least I hope it doesn't. :wink: Thanks again for reading! Meep(: : Thanks ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Two

    AllyyAlwayyys : Yeah, everyone is saying that. I guess that means I have to up this up :wink: Thanks for reading! :D

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; One

    AllyyyAlwayyys : Thanks, Ally :D I'm glad you liked it! FreakyDoo12 : Umm, it's like the prologue of this story. It's up on top in related items if you want ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Ain't Easy Mac

    Hi! I have been looking at this story and kind of reading it for the past few days but I finally have time to read the whole thing. :wink: But ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The 12 hour love story

    Hey, Alice. I don't think I have read any of your work before but I saw this and the title caught my eye. So here I go reviewing! :wink: “Just ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winter of 2040

    Hey, playerj09! :D Here I am, ready to review! Comments in bold, corrections in red "My God comma James What are you thinking?", the commander and chief of the United ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mr.Perfect, Chapter 4

    Hey, Mars! Thanks for PMing me about this! :D “Sorry I had to slap you, I was just afraid you were going to start drooling.” Jordan told me as she ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Preface

    AllyyyAlwayyys : Thanks! :D Yeah, this is a brand new story for me so just be warned that it is more than a little rough. Well, I'm glad you liked ...

    Oct 5, 2008


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato