User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 19

    I see you made Gemma's emotions more known. Very nice :D Well, I'm sorry my reviews aren't long enough. I'm guessing Chapter Twenty is the chapter I haven't read....right? Well, ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 18

    Yeah, and this is Jasper's letter! I'm guessing you just made them smaller, huh? Well, this is as good the second time I read it as it was the first! ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 17

    Yeah....umm....I read this chapter too :? I'm not really sure what's going on here.... I'm sorry...just PM me to tell me if you added chapters or something cause I'm confused... ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 16

    Hey, jazz....I think I'm missing something...:? I've already read this chapter...EEK! Did you like add chapters or make them smaller or something cause I suddenly feel like I am going ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Two

    pshhxhoney : Thanks! :D I guess you will just have to wait for the next chapter to see.... I will PM you when I post chapter four. Thanks again!

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 16

    In_the_Moonlight : Ah, thanks :D You are too nice. This was a really fun chapter for me to write so I'm glad you liked it.

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 2

    FreakyDoo12 : You are so lucky my friend knows french...otherwise I would have been clueless to what you said. :wink: But thanks! I'm glad you thought it was good.

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Three

    omsvmars22 : Hey, you're not being harsh at all. Don't worry. I would rather you point out and pick apart every sentence rather than saying "It was good" and leave ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 17

    Merry_Haven : Yeah, I wanted this chapter to be pretty intense. Descriptions...yes, I struggled with that. Will fix :wink: No, you didn't sound harsh at all. Don't worry :D Thanks ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • General Articles Re: My First Deer

    Hey, I see that you don't have any reviews for this so ashley to the rescue! :wink: (yeah, I know I'm a dork) The morning was chilly with a slight ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Three

    lucyy : Thanks, bunches! You pointed out so much for me to change and fix. I won't be posting this for awhile cause I'm going to go through this weekend ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    freakydoo12 : Thanks, bunches :D I'm glad you liked this so much. janey : Yes! You totally have to read Twilight !!!!!!! :D But thanks for reading this.

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    KJ : Shut up...? Okay....*mouths words* Thanks, Kelsey! :D lol *speaks again* I'll just print this out for you soon so you don't have to skim. Thanks again :D

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Three

    playerj09 : Thanks! :D You are right with the William part. I really enjoy writing his better :wink: Thanks again! jasmine12 : Wow, you are such a big help! :D ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Three

    This is kind of short so if anyone has any comments about my length, I apologize ahead of time. If you have any suggestions to how I can make it ...

    Oct 7, 2008


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott