User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 18

    lucyy : lol :D I'm glad you liked the ending, luc hehe Wow, thanks so much for such a compliment. *beams after reading it again* Will post more soon. Thanks ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 11

    Angel of Death : You are too nice! :D I'm so glad you like this. Yeah, this is another chapter that I really worked hard on and liked. I just ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Get An Afterlife

    Hey, I'm the first one to review! Hope this helps! He reached out for my chest but I walked right through him instead, getting that tingly feeling you get when ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 10

    Angel of Death : Hola! Yeah, this was one of my favorites to write. :wink: I'm glad you liked it so much. Thanks for taking the time to read this, ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Four

    jasmine12 : Thanks! :D I'm feeling a little better now about the POV's because I really didn't want to get rid of that because I was trying something new. I'm ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Destinies Entwined-prologue

    Hello, ATreeah. Saw your profile and decided to read some of your work. Hopefully this helps :wink: Its a small prologue but i hope you enjoy it. Destiny Entwines Prologue ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Four

    Angel of Death : Yeah, I feel like I am starting to do downhill with this. I wrote the first five chapters so fast, I think I didnt' realize that ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 5

    Last Chapter! :D I finished looking at them all in one day. Proud of me? :wink: hehe jk “Honey, what are you thinking about?” Mom asked me. I jumped, looked ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 4

    Chapter Four review is up and ready to go :wink: When I was normal, when I had friends and spoke up during class, when my life hadn’t been changed by ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    Chapter Three review coming right up :wink: Pleasant View High had about hundred kids in each grade. Each class was mostly a combination of all of them. They had freshmen ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    Hey, Kels! :D All I did was copy/paste your story and I all my comments are in bold, corrections in red . The way it all began was pretty fuzzy ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untcouched ch 21

    In the beginning, this was kind of choppy but now I know what you were talking about with Jessica freaking out. That is a really cool gift she has. I'm ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 18

    Hey, Everyone! :D Just wanted to let you know that this is like the shortest of my chapters so far but I had to cut it where it is because ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Four

    Just to let everyone know, I have written chapters preface through five with Veronica and William as the two main characters so those for sure will be like that. But ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 20

    Okay, this chapter I found to be kind of confusing. Don't get me wrong, it was as good as all the others, but I have some questions. 1. In the ...

    Oct 11, 2008


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian