User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: House Warming

    I need this reviewed because it is a contest entry at my school and I dont trust my teacher :D You got it, playerj! I'm ready to review! :D Anne ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - Prologue

    KJ : Thanks for looking at this kels. And I'm glad you liked it :D Will fix the thins you mentions. Thanks again! playerj09 : Thanks for looking at another ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 22

    Wow, this chapter was SO SO SO good, Jazz! :D I loved every minute of it from the video game to the kissing to Nigel, ah, so good :D :D ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - Prologue

    Yes, I know, another new story for those of you who follow my work. But I couldn't help it. I got this idea awhile ago and am just now doing ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 8.2

    'Ello, Angel! I reread the ending of Chapter 8.1 and I see that you have changed the ending. I like that one a lot better, just so you know :wink: ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (4)

    Hey, lucyy! :D Here is my review #2 :D Be warned, I'm am going to be SUPER SUPER nitpicky because this is your second rewrite so...if I sound harsh, I ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Mei (working title) - chapter 4

    I'm back, Happy! :D 'Mei!' shrieked Jia angrily to her sister, as she stormed in on the girl, who sat cross-legged on the floor tiles reading. I thought "Mei" was ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 18

    Meep(: : Thanks so much! :D I'm sorry about the cliffhanger. I have a tendency to do that, don't I? :oops: Well, I will PM you when I post chapter ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Four

    Writing for love is a pas : Ah, thanks! :D I'm glad you enjoyed this! I will PM you when I post more :wink: pshhxhoney : Chapter Five should be ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 13

    Angel of Death : Your reviews are really helping me keep going. I wrote three pages this weekend so far! And that's a lot for me :wink: Getting closer and ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 12

    Angel of Death : Thanks so much! :D This chapter, again, was a fun chapter to write. I decided to put something in there that other vampire writers haven't touched ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Preface

    lakegirls : Thanks! :D I'm glad you enjoyed this so much!

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; One

    Writing for love is a pas : Thanks! :D I'm glad you liked it!

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Four

    lucyy : Thanks, luc! :D All will be explained about the pack in the upcoming chapter. :wink:

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Mei (working title) Chapter 3

    Hey, Happy! Here and ready to review! :D Her dark brown eyes looked penetrated her blushing sister inquisitively. Oddly worded. Try instead: Her dark brown eyes penetrated her blushing sister ...

    Oct 11, 2008


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard