User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; One

    JessicaB : Well, there is more chapters, like five of them up top if you just click on them. Otherwise, I'm glad you liked this so much! :D Thanks for ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - Prologue

    Misinterpreted : lol :D I'm glad you liked this so much. There is actually a first chapter too if you want to check that out as well. Thanks again! :D

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1 part 2

    Chapter 1 part 2 I woke up and tried to stand, but something held me back. All I could do was move my head so I bent it towards my ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - One

    Okay, just be warned, this is a working progress and something I haven't really tried before so be free to be as harsh as you like :wink: Happy Reading! :D ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - Prologue

    Kaylyn : Wow, thanks so much! :D I'm actually posting the first chapter right now but I'll PM you anyway :wink: hehe Thanks again! :D

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Five

    Writing for love is pas : I would go for a run with him too :wink: hehe playerj09 : Thanks, playerj, for reading! :D I'll fix what you pointed out. ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - Prologue

    olivia1987uk : Thank you so much! :D I'm glad you liked it! I'll PM you when I post the first chapter, which should be later this week. Thanks again!

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Five

    Lucyy : Thanks for pointing out all that stuff. I wrote this so fast so I knew I was bound to have mistakes :wink: I'll PM you when I post ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 18

    dommy65 : I'm sorry :? Cliff-hanger Alert to everyone else that reads this :wink: hehe Thanks so much for following this! Night Mistress : Thanks! :D Of course I will ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Life: Chapter 2

    -2- The Move The drive to the airport was mostly quiet. My dad hummed the whole way, it got very aggravating. I could barely stand the sight of him, but ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 24

    WOW! You have no idea how happy you have made me! JASPER IS BACK!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D I loved him from the beginning and now he is here to ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 23

    Yeah, pshhxhoney is right. I noticed spelling errors throughout this but I'm being kind of lazy...sorry :? But I will give you my opinion of this! :D First, overall, very ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Five

    Sorry it took me so long to get this up, but here it is. And I kept Veronica's POV. Thanks for all the helpful reviews last post! Happy Reading :D ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - Prologue

    *edited* Hopefully better :wink:

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Life: Chapter 1 (Revised!)

    Okay, mI had the first three chapters up, but I was told it was a bit too much, so I will revise and when it seems good, i will post ...

    Oct 15, 2008


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree