User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My letter

    He told us to open our notebooks to a blank page and to start writing. He didn’t specify what to write about, just write . I stared at him as ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Jump

    [s]Hey, Neena, can you remind me to get back to this. Like a PM or something because it looks really good but I have to go so I don't have ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: If Love is not Enough

    Hey, Angel! I couldn't resist when I say that you posted a new story, as I just love your writing :wink: Here's the review! If Love is Not Enough By ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mystery Of The Golden Dagger

    THE MYSTERY OF THE GOLDEN DAGGER There was a Cold and Icy I'm not sure if you want to have all these capitalized if Cold and Icy are characters or ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For all Eternity - Two

    Sorry, but this is kind of short. I probably will be lengthening it, so if you comment on that, just know that ahead of time :wink: Happy Reading! *lengthened :wink:* ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Four

    AllyyyAlwayyys : Yeah, I guess you will have to read on to see :wink: Thanks for reading! :D Night Mistress : Will is kind of a confusing character for me ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - Chapter 6

    Chapter 6 I wanted to bang the phone down the desk. I couldn’t, wouldn’t , believe the words she just said to me. “What did you just say?” I asked ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Darkness Chapter 1

    I threw my pillow across the room and leaned over the bed. My hand shook uncontrollably as I reached for the gun. I gripped it tightly and held it to ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One More Song

    Leona Daniels bolted up in darkness, the alien shadows only adding to the fresh memory of her nightmare… Crouching behind the couch, watching her husband be slaughtered…the maniac’s eyes meeting

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A painful first kiss

    Hey, I'm here to lighten the mood, and let me say, just reading your little underlined blurp, you caught my attention. No body writes about aliens anymore! :D That's totally ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Goddess of Seduction

    Here I am, Misinturpreted, at your request. Hopefully I can be of some help :wink: Your skin is soft supple and youthful. You must have been sent upon the wings ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched-Epilogue

    Does she want Nigel...or Jasper? I'm sort of confused. I though you had a really good ending sentence but this epilogue just bewildered me. I think you need to include ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched Ch 25

    Wow, what jerks!!!!!!! I'm so pissed right now! How could Jasper do that to her? Feed her all those lies and then expect her to come crawling back!!!!! UG, I ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    Angel of Death : Your welcome :wink: I'm glad you liked it so much! :D KJ : Well, I'm glad you think so because this was like the hardest chapter ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - One

    Kaylyn : Yeah, I want it to be creepy now but as the story goes on, it should get more least, that's what I'm aiming for. It might change the ...

    Oct 20, 2008


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien