User avatar

ashleylee

  • Welcome Mat Re: Thou art Ashley...

    Hey, Angel lol Yeah, being shy does have its up and downs :wink: _______ Hello, righting! Nice to meet you too! :D

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1 part 2

    The whipping started again. The agony of each whip increased twofold each time he whipped me. The pain didn’t subside like it did with the nails and I smelled my ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: In the Eyes of the Deceiver [Preface]

    Night Mistress : Yes, you are correct :wink: hehe Well, I'm glad you like this dispite the romance. I'll PM you when I post more! :D Thanks so much for ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Thou art Ashley...

    Well, I've been on this site awhile but never really bothered to come over to the community section...until now :? I know, sounds bad. But I guess I just thought ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Knife of Purest Intent - Chap. 1

    I kept this short, because shorter pieces generally lead to more reviews. So I hope you like what there is. If I have enough positive feedback, I'll probably continue... Kels, ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: For a Friend

    Cheryl sat on the couch, the worn and ancient book open before her. Her hands trembled as she turned the pages, searching for one certain phrase. It was a thing ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1 part 2

    Firestalker : It was when she was getting captured...I guess just the air you gave is when it sounded like a boy. Here, I'll just quote it for you :wink: ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: In the Eyes of the Deceiver [Preface]

    This is an experimental piece that I decieded to start. I'm not sure if I should continue or not so honest opinions are needed. Happy Reading! **Edited as of Oct. ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: If Love is not Enough Chapter 1

    If Love is not Enough By Angel of Death Chapter 1 October 3, 2007 Izzy stared at the front desk, her eyes mirroring the face of the librarian. I blushed ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: NightBlind, Chapter 3

    Hey, King! Saw that you posted another chapter and couldn't resist rushing over to read :D Hopefully this helps :wink: Chapter 3: Vampire The scratching starts again, this time right ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until The End-Part 3

    Yes, for sure now I see that she is living with her Grandma from now on. :wink: It took me a couple of chapters, but I got it hehe Umm, ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until The End-Part 2

    Okay, now I see that she is moving in permantently, right? Hopefully that clears up as I read on :wink: I really found no mistakes again. Your flow and everything ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until The End-Part 1

    This is a cute exchange between grandmother and granddaughter...but I feel like I'm missing something...? In the first part of this, you say her parents are going on a cruise. ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Until The End ~ Preface

    I must agree with Bri here, this was very deep, Merry :D I can tell that you learned from your last verse story and changed it here. It flowed so ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My letter two

    As much as I hated school, I hated going home even more. School was my escape from the horrors that [s]waited for me at my house[/s] awaited me there . ...

    Oct 26, 2008


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese