User avatar

ashleylee

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jail Bird Ch2-leason to learn>trial

    “Sam. About your cell…” Brown was having a hard time figuring out how to explain the circumstances. “What? Isn’t it seventy-two?” [s]She[/s] lowercase "s" on "she" asked. She looked at ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jail bird- Ch 1: wrong footing>fix it

    Sorry vamp that it took me so long to get to this. But here I am and I'm ready to review! :wink: Hopefully this helps! Her eyes opened a crack ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: In the Eyes of the Deceiver [One]

    In case the readers didn't catch on to the date before, this is two years previous to the preface, just so you know. Happy Reading :D *edited again* ____________________ One ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Letter 3

    I found no mistakes, whatsoever, today, and seriously, jazz, I love this story. It's so raw and real, it's crazy. You write this from the heart of a girl who ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I need you

    This is my favorite peom of yours! :D I loved every sentence, from beginning to end. Even though it was shorter, it still was sweet and to the heart. Yes, ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Betrayer Betrayed

    This was mighty good, spike! :D The emotions were real and the attitude of the poem very clear. I also might have caught a hidden message in there, about you ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I miss you

    Here we met, The sun had already set. The air was romantic, and you were fantastic. I fell in love with you, Like two beautiful doves do. I gifted you ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mahatma's Grief

    NOTE : Mahatma here means mahatma gandhi. To start out, I'm not sure who that person is that you are talking about so....ehh, sorry, I feel bad saying that :? ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The feeling that swirls inside me.

    Hey, Spike. Sorry it took me so long to get to this. Hopefully I can be of some help :wink: A feeling inside me swirls, Making me sing this song. ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: If Love is not Enough Chapter 2

    Hey, Angel! Sorry it took me so long to get to this but I'm here, and ready to reveiw! :D Hopefully I am of some help :wink: If Love is ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until The End-Part 7

    This chapter is my favorite out of the ones I have reviewed today :wink: Very intense ending. :D The only thing I found confusing was this part: As dreams comes ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until The End-Part 6

    Well, this chapter I felt was more developed than your other ones, you had more elements and such, but the way that Hailey just left Harper after that news was ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until The End-Part 5

    Oh wow...that's such a tough and sorrowful subject. I mean, that must have been hard on her and she must have had a lot of guts, telling Hailey that when ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until The End-Part 4

    This chapter was good...but I felt like it was kind of missing something. Yes, this needed to be included, but when I read the info from beneath the title, I ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (5)

    Here is the next chapter. It isn't very long and may be a little rough. Any harsh critiques are always welcome and I hope you enjoy it!! I'll do the ...

    Oct 30, 2008


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain