User avatar

ashleylee

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Experiment - Chap. 4

    Kels, I'm really falling in love with this story. Keep up the great work :D Kids parted for us as if we were some kind of royalty, and I caught ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: [Deleted]

    'ello Thornedrose! I'm Ashley and I'll be your reviewer today :wink: At the moment the words came out of my father’s mouth, I felt a hard, sharp pain in my ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Vampire Super Models

    Hiya, Audrey, I'm Ashley and I'll be your critiquer today :wink: I had just flopped into one of the soft leather chairs at the front of the coffee shop, cracked ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Nineteen

    Readers, you'll all be happy because I have lengthened this chapter to more than the last few. I liked writing this chapter because I was able to get more into ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (8)

    Ugggggg! My computer just deleted the whole entire review I was finished with to give you and now it's gone. GONE!! Oh well. I can't rant forever. Now, let's finish ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (7)

    Hey lucy-lu, my british friend-o-mine! :D I'm sorry I won't be able to get to Chapter 8 tonight like I said I would but I am going to finish this ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eighteen

    Wow, I'm really shooting these out, aren't I? :P Well, the reason I'm posting this in so close unison because I really wanted to post this chapter. This is when ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Experiment - Chap. 3

    Ooooo, Kels, the scene between Wren and Phil was cute. You have me on the edge of my seat (so to speak :P). You definitely have a talent, as I've ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Seventeen

    Okay, this is one of my shorter chapters. I couldn't really find a good point to stop except where I did, hence the shortness of this. But the next chapter ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rejection

    Ah, KJ, my best friend for life, I know where the inspiration came from for this and I apologize for not being more of a comfort. I should have realized ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Sixteen

    Wow, I haven't posted in so long! But I have found inspiration in my writing again. This chapter kind of opens up for the main plot. Hopefully it all makes ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ForEver, ForNever, ForAlways (Prologue)

    Hello Lilymoore. I will be your reviewer today so hopefully I am of some help to you :wink: I’ll never forget you And I’ll never forgive you. For love can ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 8~

    Hey, Bri! I'm super glad you decided to keep posting on here because I have missed reading your work and missed your company on this site :wink: So, how is ...

    May 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Desert Hill

    I must say, Conrad, you have a way with words. I agree with Incognito about the way you glorified other horrors beside the killing and death of war. I liked ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Phantasm:Prologue and Chapter one (Part one)

    Hello and nice to meet you, Nevermore. I don't think I have ever read any of your work before but your title caught my attention right away so without further ...

    May 16, 2009


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria