User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Scene Kids & Murder Scenes

    Yeah, this definitely has potential! I mean, the emotions you have are right on. But you sure leave us with a lot of questions unanswered :? Try to think of ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Visionary

    Hello, Galerius. Saw your title and it caught my eye right away :D And yes, I must agree with Clup91 that this was very deep. Your use of imagery was ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For all Eternity - Two

    YWS Writers : Okay, I know it's bad to nudge your own story and I am ashamed but :oops: I really need reviews on this! :? I would like to ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: untitled

    'Kay Peanut! I'm back and ready to roll. Sorry it took me so long to get to this. This is my first time on the comp not doing homework :wink: ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Fear thee whom I loved

    Well, Angel, I was just browsing your profile and stumbled across this. Thought it was interesting, since I do enjoy the Twilight series. And let me tell you, it did ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: untitled

    [s]Hey, peanut. I can't give a proper review for the moment, but I will try to get to it tomorrow. Just save this sport for me, 'kay? :wink: Be back ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1 part 2

    Firestalker, I really am not being much help, am I? :? :? :? I'm so sorry. Here I am and hopefully I can clear things up for good this time ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love 1 (edited)

    All right, this was a cute concept pshhxhoney! :D I thought it was cute, in a cliche way. However, those are sometimes the best stories :wink: Now, I did notice ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Triangle Effect

    All right, I think the peace as been made here, so I guess it is now safe to critique :wink: hehe Now, Teddy, your story, so far, is pretty good. ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: L'ange Noir (The Black Angel) part 1

    Hello, Trikky! :D I think you commented on my blog when I was ranting and raving :wink: hehe And I don't think I got to say hi there so, nice ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Happy Halloween

    Happy Halloween By Angel of Death The smell of cigarette smoke caressed my nose, making me sigh. This was the heaven that I've been waiting all day to experience. Freedom. ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Figment

    Wow... what an intense statment. This was seriously so deep. I tried to write a poem with this kind of feel, like the insanity yet sane feel...? Yeah, but my ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clinging Onto Perfection

    Mostly all the comments are pretty much the same as mine. :P You have a good flow, and good use of emotions and descriptions. Everything just pieced together perfectly. The ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Midnight Run - Chap. 2

    YWS writers : Same as chapter one, I have decided to continue this piece so any new reviews are greatly appreciated. Hopefully you enjoy it! Thanks :D

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Midnight Run - Chap. 1

    YWS readers : I have decided to continue this story so if anyone is interesting in reading this, feel free because I have now started working on it again. Thanks! ...

    Nov 1, 2008


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon