User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Dark Side of the Moon - Prologue

    Okay, for those of you who have been reading my Poisoned Roses piece, this is a COMPLETE rewrite of it. I have decided to start over and make it a ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Going Back

    Yes, info-dump it was. But I kind of liked it like that :wink: It was an interesting introduction. It kept me wondering about the lives of these four people. I ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Sunburnt Thirst

    Okay, I'm going to be honest with you, niccy. This whole entire thing is like a remake of Twilight. It's not okay for someone to copy someone else's story so ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He Comes Before Night

    All right, this sounds more like a summary or a preface of a stroy than anything else. I'm sorry but this is WAY too short to be corrected properly. Though ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 9

    I'm so excited to read this! :D I've been waiting for so long! hehe The Jane Effect By Angel of Death Part 9: The Night's End The night had come ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Sunburnt thirst

    Well, below is the detailed review but I decided to do a little overall one too, so just bare with me :wink: Plot I felt you had a pretty good ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Poisoned Roses - Prologue & Ch. 1

    Okay, I'm not sure if some of you have seen my Poisoned Roses story posted in Romantic Fiction, but that's where it has been. Now, however, since I'm trying to ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Face.

    Nice to meet you, Parade! :D I thought this was a very...interesting sum of yourself :wink: I like how honest you are. Not a lot of people are like that... ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - One

    Merry_Haven : Thanks so much! :D Yeah, I plan to keep going with this so I guess just keep your eyes open for more :wink: Thanks again!

    Nov 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - Prologue

    Angel of Death : Thanks Angel :D Yeah, I plan to continue this one, so no worries :wink: Thanks again!

    Nov 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Insanity and Dew-Drops

    Okay, I tried to base this off of the movie I am Sam . If you haven't seen it, you are being deprived. :wink: Well, I wanted the MC to ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 11

    Kels: I see that people are enjoying this story :D As you already know, I think this is your best story so far that you have ever written. You have ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Strange Haunting

    I agree with olivia. I think that this was a decent piece. I mean, there are so many directions you could go with this; so many angles, ways, ect. But ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fear

    Yeah, your style is very refreshing! :D No body goes outside the box like you did. I especially like the elusiveness of your characters' names. Just "boy" and "girl" simple ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Burden

    All right, Krupp, this seems like a very old-fashioned story; I mean, it has that feel, with the obsessed man and the elusive woman. I thought the style was very ...

    Nov 8, 2008


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage