-
Re: Happy Birthday YWS
Yes, very cute, Angel :D I hope they all enjoy this. I thought it was an adorable quirk with a hint of humor. Love it :D *gives gold star*
Nov 25, 2008 -
Re: Hey Silent Music here
Oh, ic ic :D I was wondering about that... Well, talk to you later!
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Thou art Ashley...
mizz-iceberg : Kind of but not really because I have decided to do a little rewriting so I am 125 pages into it but I probably won't be adding to ...
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: The method of madness
Oh, Melkor, I can just sense this is going to be another one of your masterpieces. I read the critiques before I started on the story, and I must say, ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: The Dark Side of the Moon - 1
Sorry it took me so long to write this up. :? Hope you enjoy it! Happy Reading :D **This is in a duo narration, so just watch out that this ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: Words With Which We Say, Goodbye -Edited-
Wow, JC, this was an amazing piece of literature. I must express my gratitude to you for writing this since this was such a well written piece. I read from ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: Secrets of the Unfaithful {1}
Again, Angel, you have left me speechless. Why do you do this to me?! I have like three stories now of yours that I have to keep track of! :P ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: The Triangle Effect
Sorry Teddy that it took me so long to get to this. I've been too busy to come on and review yet. But now I have time and I'm ready ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: Midnight to Dawn-Prologue
Hey, Angel! Sorry I has taken me so long to get to this. I've just been so busy with school and such. You know about the end of the tri ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: A Titleless Story (6)
Chapter Three – His girl, Cerise “Rosaline, breakfast! ROSALINE!” Rosaline awoke with a jolt, her head pounding. Slowly, she slumped up in the very unfamiliar bed, her head cloudy and ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: The Dark Side of the Moon - Prologue
lucyy : Ah, you are too kind. I'm glad you enjoyed this :D KJ : Yes, this is the wretched rewrite. Hopefully you will get to actually reading it someday ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Thou art Ashley...
Yeah, hopefully the same goes for me too :D I hope to finish a story sometime in the next five years, just so I can base my other work from ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: The Dark Side of the Moon - Prologue
Venom : I'm sorry. I just... I felt like Poisoned Roses wasn't going anywhere for me... I guess I'll just have to see if this will take me anywhere too. ...
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: The Dark Side of the Moon - Prologue
Silent music : Thanks so much! :D I'm glad you liked it. And yes, this did help. All comments are appreciated :wink: Thanks again!
Nov 9, 2008 -
Re: The Dark Side of the Moon - Prologue
Angel of Death : This review was much appreciated! :D Thank you so much for all the help you have given to me for this and Poisoned Roses I can't ...
Nov 9, 2008
