-
Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ One
I rolled my tired body to the right and clicked my phone off; that was on my nightstand. No need for a semicolon after "off" “Huh.” As I sighed out ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Prologue
Hey, Merry. I know you mentioned something about needing reviews on this so I decided to swing by and take a peek :wink: hehe Without letting Andrew concluding what he ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: Helpless
I understood this completely. She's mad because her and her brother are no longer close since she has moved off to college and she feels alone and exiled, right? I ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: Stolen
Hey, Bri. I'm sorry that I've neglected your work like I have. Hopefully this critique makes up for it :wink: Preface I watched on as my younger sister [s]stolen[/s] stole ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: Parting Clouds, Part 1
This was a good start :D I liked the realness factor that you have with your characters. They are all easily kids you can relate to at your own school. ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue & Ch. 1
I know, I have been a pain in the butt these past few weeks, but I have finally had time to sit down and write. So here is the rewrie ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....
This all are extremely well drawn, myfriendsavamp :D They all seem to tell their own story, each their own little blurp. I like it! I look forward to see where ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 11
Hey, KJ! Another chapter, hmm? I couldn't resist coming to check it out :wink: Finally, after along pause, he spoke. "After a long pause" That's the only thing I found ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: AEOTS part1 the beginning ch1
Hello, Spike! I got your message, and here I am, at your request :wink: Hope this helps! Such were the conditions for our poor 14 year old character. Write out ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: As if I was in Love Chp 3 (edited)
‘Ello, pshhxhoney! I have returned to do another review :D hehe We were in the kitchen, he was looking through our cabinets for something and I saw sitting down watching ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: As if I was in Love Chp 2 (edited)
Hey, pshhxhoney! I apologize in being so slow in getting to this. Hopefully this review helps! :D “I didn’t think of that. I really don’t know. Maybe I can climb ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: When Innocence Dies ~ chapter seven
Hey, Sorsha! :D Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I’ve just been so busy with everything… but anyway, hopefully this review helps! “Either you choose to ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: Secrets of the Unfaithful {3}
Hola, Angel! I'm on a role here, trying to catch up on all the reviewing on behind on. Hopefully this helps :D I had not been able to go to ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: Secrets of the Unfaithful {2}
Angel, I'm back! Gosh, I feel like I have been away from YWS for an eternity (more like three weeks) but yeah :wink: Hopefully this review helps! Painting that used ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Little Thing II
Aredia, you have no idea how long I have been waiting for this next part. And wow, you did not disappoint! :D Another wonderful chapter. Your characters are all so ...
Nov 25, 2008
