User avatar

ashleylee

  • OOC Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    Oh jeeze, It seems like all of you are familiar with Storybooks... How do you keep all these characters straight? 'Cause I feel just a tad overwhelmed right now :? ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Loves curse

    Yeah, this was really well written. I enjoyed the drama that you created and the emotions pouring from it. Well Done :D My only worry is that sometimes, the wording ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: On Broken Wings

    Castles, you certainty have a way with words :D I loved every minute of this, from beginning to end. You have a gift, that much is certain. Everything you depicted ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Don't Fret

    Wow, I love this! :D The way you capture your MC's voice is amazing. Everything is so raw and lifelike. I can just picture this in my mind, this girl ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rain

    Hi, Liven! Nice to meet you, and Welcome to YWS! :D I see that mizz-iceberg has filled you in on the rules here, so now my only job is to ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: To See the Stars--Prologue

    Hola, Bleeding Rose. I've decided to review something of yours since you have been so kind to me in that department :wink: It was a rich man that was lonely. ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: He Comes Before Night - Chapter Two (edited)

    Because deep down in her heart she knows that there’s something there for Mackenzie and because she knows that he won’t hurt her the way James did. Why? What did ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: In the Eyes of the Deceiver [Two]

    Yes, I know, I have neglected this story and I'm sorry. I am returning to this so hopefully it wasn't too long of a wait that you all lost interest ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: He Comes Before Night : Chapter One (edited

    Hey, Passion. I'm back because your title is so intriging that I couldn't help but check out your next chapter. :wink: “Why should I?” Dorine spat at him. “Why should ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    Hey, Bleeding Rose :D Hopefully this is the write Storybook that you want me to join... I'm new at this so please go easy on me with all the rules ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Scars That Never Heal

    Wow, I can definitely tell that you have been working on this, because from the last time I read it, this is much improved. Everything flowed so nicely and I ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue & Ch. 1

    Bleeding Rose, lucyy, Angel of Death, and 200397 : I want to first thank you altogether because all of you are just wonderful. :D :D :D I was so stressing ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silvery Whispers - Part Two

    Beside the bed, stood a desk and a simple wooden stool. Use a different word beside "simple". It works against the flow of your story. She lay with her eyes ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silvery Whispers - Part One

    Ribbons of dusty road sprang up and disappeared in the underbrush, connecting each village with the next, with the distant cities, and, ultimately, with a dark and shrouded land known ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Two

    I just love it. "Loved" instead of "love" Putting the key in the ignition, I pushed the heater button on. Pulling the car in reverse, I drove out of the ...

    Nov 29, 2008


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White