User avatar

ashleylee

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 1

    Hey, Kels! I’m sorry I’m like super late on getting to this, and no I haven’t started on the chapters yo printed out yet but I will after I finish ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    Well, this is the newly rewitten version of my novel, formally known as Poisoned Roses . I have a reason for changing the title and I really hope you all ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken Vow; Ch. 1

    Chapter One: One year previous… “…Back to the street, back to the place Back to the room where it all began Back to the room where it all began Cause ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Murder Without Death

    Hello, Turntable Jack. I just got finished reviewing your Chapter One of Murder Without Death and to be honest, I think you really need to work on your introduction. The ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    I just put the writing itself. I mean, being able to put down what you want is just a thrill. No body knows how it will turn out, and I ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Vow / Preface

    Night Mistress : I'm glad you liked this so much :D I'm happy to know that I still can write a decent story! Thanks for taking the time to read ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    ** I'm sorry Light_Devil! I know, I'm horrible. I've just been so preoccupied... Well, I can't keep making excuses for myself so I'll just get on with posting :wink: ** ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - Chapter 7

    Hey, Bri! Here is the promised review, even though it was slow in coming :wink: His black shirt wore out his six-pact and clings to the muscles that ripped down ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Hey, Castles! Sorry it took me so long to get this this. It seems that a lot of people beat me here, but I'll try to help as best as ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue of my story

    Yes, please don't be nervous. Most people on here do give constructive critisism and would love to help you grow as a writer. So from now on, don't be afraid ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Triarach Bandia Academy

    Whoa, it seems that Castles got here before me and seemed to have covered everything... but I'll try my best to come up with something :wink: hehe Tenth grade at ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Vow / Preface

    This is something that I've wanted to try for a while now. I want to write a story from many different views. Of course, there is going to be two ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    **Sorry, I'm kind of late coming in here so just bare with me :?** Yamari Her chest constricted and she nearly lost her composure, gripping the wooden cup in her ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    Thanks, FinalFreedom :D Yeah, I'm only doing one character right now :wink: Umm, BleedingRose, it's anything really that you can tell me. It doesn't matter. I was just curious on ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wished I wasn't hidden.

    Well, I liked the side that you showed. I think most of the comments above caught was I was going to mention, like tenses for instance. What I want to ...

    Dec 4, 2008


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost