User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Part III

    Hey, Joseph. I know, I was slow getting here and I apologize for that. I’ve just been kind of slow in that department. Again, I hope that this is some ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    Well, I just realized that you have edited like the entire thing so I decided to post this useless review anyway and get working on the next one. Sorry about ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- One

    Okay, here's the moment of truth. Either you are going to absoluetly hate this or you'll love it. But please be honest and don't worry about being harsh. I need ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Modern Day Twist ~ One

    Hey Merry, I'm back! :D And happy to see that you have edited, knowing that you have returned to the writing world :wink: Back to your review... She leaned over ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Hey, Castles! Of course I would review this for you. I love reading anything of yours. I am happy to help :wink: When she found out that he was going ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: "Mobile Caught"

    Hey, Rockon! I got your PM and I checked out your portfolio and I'm guessing this is what you want me to read, right? :D Hopefully I will be some ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stepping Into Static [Edited]

    Hey, Nic! Here I am, ready to review. Hopefully it helps! Kassie was waiting for me outside the school gates when I hopped off the bus, the well-irrigated lawn sweeping ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Forbidden - Ch. 1

    This is my newest story that I have started, and it is kind of rough, so harsh reviews are welcome :wink: I also haven't written Fantasy Fiction in a while, ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    Where is everyone? People haven’t posted in a long time… Well, I came up with another addition. Hope you don’t mind. Yamari Yamari watched the smoke slowly fade, leaving nothing ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter 8

    Sorry, Sorsha, that it has taken me so long to get to this. But hopefully my review is still of some use. Hands ripped open the neck of Louise’s coat, ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Planned Insanity

    Hey, Angel! :D I feel like I haven’t talked to you in ages. How have you been? Anything new that happened lately? Anyway, I’m not sure if this is a ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Part II

    I really am enjoying this story. Everything about it, including the older brother looking out the younger one. Your writing describes everything perfectly. The only thing that kind of bugged ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Part I

    Sorry, JosephDean, that it took me so long to get to this. Hopefully I’m not too late in critiquing :wink: Her death was hardest on my brother Jacob. Should be ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Modern Day Twist ~ One

    Hey, Merry. I haven’t read anything by you in a long time so hopefully this review will be some help to you. :D I looked over at her, as she ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 2

    KJ, I’ve decided to run by this as well, since I did chapter one too :wink: Lucky for Brad Pitt and Keira Knightly, otherwise neither of them would have made ...

    Dec 14, 2008


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge