User avatar

ashleylee

  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Click here!

    Hello writers from YWS! I have decided to open a "Will Review for Food" Thread because I've noticed that I don't review as much, so I've decided that I need ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 2

    'Ello, Meep! This story is getting so addicting. I couldn't help myself but to rush over here to read the next part :D “Fine, whatever. Just quit teasing me while ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 1

    Hey, Meep. I'm back for more :wink: Target sighted. In his usual irritating swagger, Nathaniel approached me, but I boldly took the initiative and started the conversation for once. I ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Block I; Part IV

    Hey, Joseph. Sorry it took me so long to get to this… again. :? Hopefully I’m still of some help to you. He all ready knew what was coming. “Don’t,” ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: WID Excerpt b

    Hi, Sorsha. Hopefully this review I can find something to be helpful with :wink: She lifted a hand was about to settle it on her arm, then decided against it ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: WID Excerpt a

    Hey, Sorsha. I’m still very disappointed about the whole not posting full chapters but I am still happy that you are still posting at all :wink: I love this story ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - Chapter 2 [Edited]

    Hey, Nic! I was so excited when you PM-ed me about this :D This story is already starting to grow on me! They flanked me either side like two guard ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Prologue

    Hey, Meep! I haven't reviewed anything of yours in a while so this is my holiday gift to you :D hehe Turning in the direction of the voice, I spotted ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Two

    Okay, again, I will warn you that this is different from the previous draft of this story. I just hope you all continue to enjoy the path that I have ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Other Man (part one)

    Hello, RascalLover. I don't think I have ever read any of your work before, but I love the title of this and I'm greatly anticipating starting to critique this :D ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All The Little Butterflies (EDITED)

    Hey, October Girl! Long time, no see. How have you been? Haven't talked to you in ages... But anyway, on with the review! Eric threw a rock at her window ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Walking in the dark

    Hello, LovableLittleSock. I saw this and your title caught my attention immediately. Also, I don't think it's a bad thing to write a middle chapter. Sometimes that's what keeps me ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    Sorry, luc, about the previous review. I loaded it today, edited it, and returned to find out that you had already corrected it. :? So I guess just read through ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 1~

    One year before This is a good add-in, Bri. It gives us a time frame to work with. Nice job :D Realtors were rumored to be having a hard time ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ~Addicting Poison~

    Hey, Bri. I’m ready to read your edited version. Hopefully it is of some help to you! Adam, Landon, and I were in the “turning room” as we nickname it. ...

    Dec 21, 2008


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton