User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - Chapter 2 [Edited]

    Hey, Nic. Again, I’m just going to try to point out things that I haven’t noticed before or on the things you have changed. They flanked me on either side ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stepping Into Static [Edited]

    Hey, Nic. I just want to thank you right now before I forget for all your super helpful critiques on Poisoned Roses . You have no idea how helpful they ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Click here!

    Ducati : I finished yours and I'm glad it helped :D cooldude19967 : I did the first two but I'm not sure when I can get around to the rest. ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kiss of an Enemy

    Hey, Berry. Before I start on my review, I must remind you that there is a rule here at YWS. You must review two other people's work before you post ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In an Instant

    Hey, don't worry about starting stories thing. I'm not that good at it either :x Disruption boy strode right up to Dougherty's desk, holding out a strong, brown hand for ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Love Lost

    Like tnme22 said, you must follow that rule. It's super important. But, unlike tnme22, I can't resist critiquing your story since I already started :wink: I used to stare at ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    Hey, Demeter. I really need help with a story I'm working on. It's called Poisoned Roses in Romantic Fiction and it is a vampire story. *sighs* I know what you ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Speedy reviews by the fearsome Ducati

    Hey, Ducati! I decided to ask for a favor in return :wink: hehe Okay, I'm not sure if you like vampire stories, but you said you liked Romantic Fiction so ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Three

    All right, this might please some of you who have been wanting some romance in this story. It's not much but it's a start. I'm also really nervous about posting ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 2 (Edited)

    Wow, Cooldude, this is where I praise you. I have found absolutely nothing wrong with this. I just was left astounded. I could never write something nearly as wonderful as ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 1

    Hey, Cooldude. I must warn you that this is my first time editing scripts so just know that you have been forewarned :wink: Oberon: Giving information as if by speech ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 4

    Hey, Meep. I’m back because I really am enjoying this story. Well, hopefully this review helps. I had only been on the job for a week, but was forced to ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 3

    Meep, I read the beginning little blurp and I highty doubt this is poorly written from my past experiences with your writing. So I refuse to believe you and I ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Block I; Part V

    Okay, I guess I can’t say “sorry I’m late” anymore :wink: But I think I’m actually on time this time :D Scary. That morning I clearly remember wanting that emotional ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Influence Chapter 1

    'Ello, Ducati! You are the first person to post on my "Will Review for Food" Thread and I must thank you for asking for my help. I feel special :wink: ...

    Dec 27, 2008


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer