User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Two

    YWS Members : Again, to remind you, this was formally known as Poisoned Roses . It has gone under major editing and has a new title. Hope you enjoy it ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- One

    YWS Site Members : Just so you know, this is formally known as Poisoned Roses my work-in-progress novel. I have done some major editing and did a title change. Hope ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    To all YWS readers : I just changed the title and did some major editing with this so hopefully it is better than the previous draft. I hope you all ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Real Vampires Would Do

    Poppy Mare, I must say, your title caught my attention right away :wink: I looked up from the book and glared at Ben, who interrupted my “personal time.” I held ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Distance Scares Me

    Hey, Olivia. Long time, no talk, huh? =] You could walk past him in the street and not look twice at him. How come? What makes him so invisible to ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Click here!

    Angels-Symphony : I critiqued your Poem and Novel Start and if you ever need any other advice just let me know and I'll be happy to help =] Wolf : ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Nolan Simmons

    Hey, Ta-mara! :D I must thank you for posting on my “Will Review for Food” thread. I feel honored :wink: hehe One look into murky lake green and you were ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: runaway revisited - an exert.

    Hey, Wolf :D Thanks for posting on my “Will Review for Food” thread. I feel honored =) hehe I rip out the page with my drawing and scrawl 'screw you' ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The really short story

    Hey, Angels-Symphony :D I’m not sure if this is the one you wanted me to read because it says Chapter 22 so I’m slightly confused but I hope I’m right ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Damage of Reality

    Well, I am not an expert at poetry but the beginning two paragraphs kind of off-ed the beat a little. I feel like you could do better with them, especially ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Underwater Guardian

    **Well, I seem to be kind of late in the whole revision thing but hopefully my review still counts for something :? I'm sorry, Scasha, that it took me so ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Block I; Part V - REVISED

    Hey, Joseph. I know you keep saying that this is probably no better than the last but I have faith in you as a writer. You are a good one ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Silver Lining ch 1.2

    Hey, Sunny, I’m back for more. I couldn’t resist rushing over here to continue reading :wink: And wow, I found absolutely nothing wrong with this. You had all the elements ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Silver Lining ch 1.1

    Vampire novel =) Oooo, you know I love those :wink: He had always disliked moving, and now that the move was from on country to another, that detestation intensified. I ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - chapter 3

    Yeah, new chapter! :D I could tell Kassie had begun familiarising herself with Michael again, but I could see it in her eyes that she was only doing it to ...

    Dec 30, 2008


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket