-
Re: Young Love
Hiya Wang! My friend KJ suggested that I come over and check this out so here I am :wink: When Scott Monroe left the local Ultimart at seven p.m., heads ...
Jul 14, 2009 -
Re: The Experiment - Chap. 10
Wow, Wren must've really gone over the deep end to have the cold heart to stab an old man! But, at the same time, I like how you made it ...
Jul 13, 2009 -
Re: Time Dissolves Itself [1]
Hello! Some of you may remember this beginning from one of my other stories but that story is no longer in use so I decided to switch it up for ...
Jul 10, 2009 -
Re: Aetas Itio
Mars! After all the reading and reviewing you have done for me, it's time to give you a really nice review to pay you back :wink: “You really don’t have ...
Jul 7, 2009 -
Re: Time Dissolves Itself - Preface
Allrighty, I decided to try something new. I've always done something with a little bit of fantasy in it and I wanted to try just pure real life stuff. I ...
Jul 7, 2009 -
Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 4
I was just browsing and I totally forgot about this story, kels. And might I say, I miss it :D It was a very good read. You should consider coming ...
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: Werewolf Introduction
Allrighty, many fantasy novels are about people who aren't your average humans. Most are about "non" normal teenagers. But do you have to come right out and say it? No. ...
Jul 3, 2009 -
Re: House of Shadows - Chap. 1
Allrighty, this was interesting. I still can't figure out if Katherine is a ghost or a real girl haunting the home. I'm glad you made it so ellusive because it ...
Jul 3, 2009 -
Re: Deleted
Hey kels. I see you have two new pieces out so I decided to start with this one first. And I must say, what a beginning?! This story is surprisingly ...
Jul 3, 2009 -
Re: The Experiment - Chap. 8
“He won’t touch you,” the man said in a throaty voice. I noted that he was talking to the girl in the university sweater, and behind her black-rimmed glasses her ...
Jul 3, 2009 -
Re: The Experiment - Chap. 7
kELSEY! I'm back! We gotta hang out, girl! Call me! Alright, as for your review goes, it is as follows: Gregory beamed at us as if this was a fair ...
Jul 3, 2009 -
Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty
Okay, so this is the rewrite of chapter twenty. Hopefully it captures Isaac's personality better and I decided to hold off the whole 'Sophia saves the world' thing until a ...
Jul 3, 2009 -
Re: The Experiment - Chap. 6
Allrighty, this chapter was good, kels, as all your work is :D I liked how you really expressed her thoughts and how everything was clear in the mind of the ...
Jul 1, 2009 -
Re: Back to Back
I don't know where the inspiration came for this one but it's one o'clock in the morning and the image of a couple came to mind, in the rain, back ...
Jul 1, 2009 -
Re: The Experiment - Chap. 5
But my mind was racing in a million directions, outraged and confused and anguished and denying. I would show more than tell us these thoughts. If you do it this ...
Jun 23, 2009
