User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Silver Lining ch 1.4

    Hola, Sunny! What made it even worse was when Jack called his landlady “Miss Dominique”. It turned out to be a mistake because “Miss Dominique” then insisted that he call ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Silver Lining ch 1.3

    Hey, Sunny. Since I’m taking my sweet time with the chapters you sent me, I decided to do a critique of the ones you have on the site just so ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - chapter 5

    I sighed and shoved the front door open fully. Wow, how can she be so calm about this? I would be going crazy with desire and disgust at myself… Really ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - Chapter 4

    Hey, Nic! Gosh, I am horrible, aren’t I? So behind on critiques, it isn’t even funny… :? I apologize for that. Hopefully when I catch up on all that I’ve ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: So Untouched

    Wow, intense. More than intense, that is. You really were telling the truth when you said this was raw... But I liked it. It was a different approach than what ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The end of the pier

    Hello, Katie! First things first, I am one huge sucker for romances like this so thumbs-up to you for making me smile. However, there were many, and might I add ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Will . . .

    Hey, Sunny! I saw this and immediately caught my attention. Have you read the book Ophelia ? It's from her perspective. Very good, I recommend it :wink: The fear of ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (6)

    Wow, Luc, I’m sorry that I haven’t read this yet. I’ve been so bad with reviews lately. But here I am. Hopefully it is some help to you. Slowly, she ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: WID ~ excerpt C

    Hey, Sorsha =] Gosh, when I heard about you sending this to an agent, I got really excited for you! I really hope it works out for you! Christ she ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Parce que Je t'aime

    Hey, Angel! I feel like I haven’t read anything from you in so long. So here I am, paying you back for all your dedication to my work =] A ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Five

    All right, I'm sorry to say but this is another filler, but the next few chapters are full of action, just so you know :wink: Happy Reading! ___________________ CHAPTER FIVE ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wounded

    Hey, day tripper. Sorry it took me so long to get to this :? Nichole McWindle slammed the door of her mothers pearl white Chrysler as hard as she could, ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Four

    All right, this is a tad shorter than others and to be honest, not my best work :oops: So I need all the help I can get on this one. ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Let's Paint the Roses Red

    Okay, I really need help with this. I haven't written a short story in a long time but I got this idea and I really wanted to try it. I'll ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Three

    YWS Members : To remind you a third time (Sorry!), this used to be named Poisoned Roses my main novel. It has been majorly edited and has a new title. ...

    Jan 1, 2009


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid