User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Enough

    I loved how you showed that love can overcome anything and it isn't just about all the beauty people make it out to be. It wasn't overly done either. Just ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye

    Amazing! Great description with it. I could picture everything with ease. For your first work, it was awesome! Way, WAY better than most of my work! Great Job! :)

    Mar 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Story

    Well, here it is. My attempt at a short story. Plus, I'm writing it from a guy's point of view and so, guys, tell me if the main character sounds ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sarah's Eyes

    This is a very good piece. I liked how you repeated sarah's eyes in a lot of the sentences. Also, it flowed really well and grabbed my attention from the ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Dead Listen for Downpours

    I agree that the title was eyecatching. Yours was the first one that I wanted to read! About the poem, overall, I liked it. You definitly could feel what the ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Mountain Morning

    Wonderful story. You created a beautiful picture with this. All the descriptive words you used wer wonderful. Keep Writing!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Charge Card: 1

    Interesting. I liked it. Very mysterious too, this guy with the feathered hat. I liked him. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Great Job! PM when you post ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Everyone's Hero [Edited 3/21]

    Wow! I really enjoyed this. You have excellent story telling skills. I couldn't stop reading it! Such a cool ending too. I've never read that poem but you explained enough ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Love?

    I think you could cut out "run down my cheeks". That messes up the rythem of it and when I was reading, it was hard to go to the next ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: daft hope

    I think I may understanding what you are trying to get across here. It is about a girl who wants this boy to notice her but all he sees is ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wondering...

    I think you have a pretty good steady thought going with this but maybe try to start a line with something other than wondering. I think it makes it too ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Essence

    I thought this was really interesting. I had to think about what you were trying to say here for a little bit and I believe that's what the beauty of ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Nightfall

    Very descriptive and I loved the words you used to describe everything. I would love for you to make this longer but I think it's good if you keep it ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Café

    Very mysterious and shall I say, a little alluring. There something about this that should catch people's attention right away. PM me if your going to write more.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Midnight Run - Chap. 2

    All right, I have decided to continue with this story and I've worked on it for a bit so hopefully it's better! ** Edited Version ** ___________________________________________________________________

    Mar 16, 2008


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken