User avatar

ashleylee

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Jewels of the sky

    I agree with Lovablelittlesock: you don't have to try to make this rhyme. I think you are creating a wonderful mental picture with this but you are trying to hard ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairytales

    Very interesting! It told a story, which I enjoy reading. I could imagine everything going on in this poem. I can't really find anything wrong with it (which is good!) ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hide me...

    I agree with the others above. This was a really good poem. It flowed well. You used nice imaginary words with feelings to create a picture. I also agree with ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This is the child...

    Hey, I get to be your first reply! :) So, I think this is a good poem. You have the bad and good sides of this child. It's kind of ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lessons From a Manikin (ch 1?)

    Very random. Thrown together at a sudden moment. However, I found this kind of interesting. The end part when she ran away with the manikin made me smile. Very funny...but ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Squeak.

    Very spooky! I suggest that you expand so that you can get more descriptive with this "creature beneath the trampoline" Also, I think the ending was equally spooky. How she ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Chap. 2

    Of course I enjoyed reading this as I did all the other chapters but I'm disappointed to find the (Will not be continued) sign at the bottom of this. I ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    I think I've actually read part of this before Kels. It sounds SO familiar. When did you start it? I think you had me read this a few years ago. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Prologue (Edited)

    Kels, I really liked this, as I like all your other work. I don't think I've ever read this one and I'll be wanting to read more. The end left ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is a Cliche

    I think this is very powerful. A little flat at the end but otherwise, I really enjoyed reading it. It had a power behind it that the reader can feel. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Settling in

    Very cute and nasty at the same time! but i truthfully enjoyed reading it. It was such an adorable scene! Nice work!

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Change of place

    I think you have a story forming here. You definitly have a nice flow but some of your sentences were too long. Maybe try to cut them in two or ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reality

    Yeah, I thought this was quite interesting and nice to read but maybe have a more gripping beginning. Something that would make the reader want to continue on. That's my ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am Changed.

    Nice work. It was a really interesting idea for a poem. I liked reading and it flowed really well. Great Job!

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Behind you, I am there

    I liked this poem. I really could feel what the character was feeling. I have just one suggestion: maybe use some description from the outside world. Like describing something other ...

    Mar 17, 2008


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind