-
Re: Hey, Its High School
Hey, you got me hooked! Yes, it's similar to other stories I've read but by your main character's spit-fire attitude, it should lighten things up a bit! :) Well, there ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Roadwork
I'm not sure what I think of this. It was interesting and what I liked about it was that it made me think. But other than that, I'm not really ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 1 of Pepita Borrico
First, I think you need to space out your story more. I read all the way through but it is hard to read when your on the computer and everything ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Against the sands of time
This was really cute. It was short and sweet and I liked it :) I can't really see anything wrong with it so there isn't really anything more for me ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Reunion
I thought this was cute. Yes, maybe cheesy, but sometimes cheesy can be good. Like when he quoted Romeo... Maybe that's just me but I thought that was really adorable! ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Oh Brother...
Yeah, I agree with the reviews above mine. This went too fast for them to so quickly fall for each other. However, I think you have something here. It was ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: For Matty [Edited 3/21/08]
Oh, this was good! You really could feel what the girl and her brother were feeling and how they wished for their father to come home and be a dad ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: I'm Going To Be Gone Tomorrow
This sounds like an opening to a longer story. It caught my attention and I think you should continue with it. The only thing I read was that it was ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: The Charge Card: 2
i liked this one just as much as the first one. It was just a genuinely good story. :) PM me again if you write a third!
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: First Kiss (Part 1?)
This was really just adorable! How everything just flowed really nice and the moment leading up to them kissing was perfectly written! PM me if you write more!
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Anniversary
I liked this a lot! It had that sweet little edge to it that make you smile as you read it. I agree with niteowl that the end was a ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: In The End
I find this kind of lyrical. Sort-of. It starts out strong and then slowly floats to a nice tempo. It gets less powerful towards the end. My only suggestion is ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Café 2 [Edited!]
So many answers left unsaid! I can't wait until you post more! It is just such a high suspensful story, it keeps the reader wanting more. Nice work! :)
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple
Nice job! Very humorous. I was smiling all the way through it, sometimes even bursting out in laughter occasionally. I love how you flipped the fairy tale side of things ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Prologue Teaser of N.N
Interesting and mysterious. I think you have a start to something here. The only thing, it was kind of repeatitive. I know it's supposed to be like that but add ...
Mar 18, 2008
