User avatar

ashleylee

  • Other Poetry Re: The Fall

    Hello...yes I enjoyed this very much. It was very interesting and I agree with the first comment that this is my favorite stanza: Friction loses its mighty grip, as gravity ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Drops of fire

    Okay, I liked this. It was really descriptive and I love that. The only nit-pick I have is this: Drops of fire, raining down, Setting alight all the ground. Consuming, ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Short Prologue

    Yeah, this is really short. I think prologues should be longer than just one paragraph but that's just my opinion. Otherwise, I think you have a good start here. I ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Far Off

    It was too short for me. I mean, you should put more description into it. It was too simple. It was as though you were reading off a list "Here's ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Keri's love Chapter One Part one

    Okay, I didn't find that much wrong with this piece. Only two nit-picks: “Keri, your red as an apple.” Liz laughed, Keri felt like slapping her over the face, but ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dark Children

    OKay, I remember reading this before and I noticed you added more to it, which I hoped you would. All I have to say is this was really eerie. It ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Size Large (Title in un-decided)

    Hey Well, I thought this was very different from all the other stories I've read. And it's real. It talks about things that people (especially teens) can relate to. I ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Only Friend

    I think this was very descriptive. You described everything to the smallest of details, making it so easy for me to imagine what is going on. However, it is kind ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Masquerade Prologue

    Yeah, agree with the comments above me that prologues are normally longer than this. But besides that, I think you have an interesting start here. I mean, it makes the ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rose Hill Cemetery

    I thought this was really creative. I mean, how your main character talked to the dead and dreading her time when she too would be put into the ground to ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Search for Seclusion (Temporary Title)

    I thought this was good. I mean, you had me reading on till the end so that was good :) Anyway, I can't really find anything the matter with this. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Aquama Dragon

    I agree with KJ. She's right about you switching between tenses but otherwise, this was really intersting. I mean, how you described the dragon was really cool. How it defeated ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fairy Dust - prologue

    I thought this was...interesting. I mean, it was WAY different from the rest of the stuff I've read and that's great :) I mean, I hate reading the same thing ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: singer of the night

    I thought this was pretty good. I agree with niteowl however that she/he could do a lot more with this. You should tell him/her that he/she doesn't have to try ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Salt in my Tears - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    Oh, I liked the ending of this, however there were some things you could change such as: We have enough trouble keeping her head out of the clouds! Then you ...

    Mar 26, 2008


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit