User avatar

ashleylee

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death

    I'm sorry but this poem made me laugh *giggle* I mean, I struggle with math so bad and liked how you described how insane people get when they try to ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curtsy

    This was a really creative piece. It really mad me laugh when she said: Whenever I used to exit the movie theatre, after seeing a terrific film full of dancing ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: English Skies

    Okay, I fixed the end of it so now there is only one plane crash. Also, I fixed some grammar things as well so hopefully it looks better. But if ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: English Skies

    Hey, thanks to all of you for liking this so much! :) It's great to hear when other's like your work. I agree with you all now that I read ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Better Left Untold

    Hey, I agree with lysolstinks on your poem. Most pieces of poetry come when the writer is in a mood of deep emotion. That's when, I believe, the best works ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: And there we stood, Our two paths divided.

    Wow! This was really REALLY good. I mean, this was just beautifully written. It told a story and ended with sorrow but it was as though they were meant to ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: beautiful black and white

    Very beautiful! I agree with the above comments about that. It was simple and elegant. Well done! :)

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Warming my heart fixed up

    Okay, I found this WAY more descriptive, which is great! Also, I noticed that you went from dreary to a cherry feeling with the main character, which was what you ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Warms my heart

    Hey, I'm your first review! :) Okay, now for the nit-picks. First, I thought you had a generally good start here. I mean, it had all the elements of a ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Surprise

    It was good...until the end. I thought it was funny how she flipped them the bird but I think you could have ended that better with her happy, even though ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What happened?

    Oh, I liked this a lot. It had so much feeling in it. Which makes poetry poetry ! And also because it was so true! Very well done. Great Job ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: English Skies

    Okay, here's another attempt at a short story. My other one was kind of a disaster but I've tried again and hopefully this ones better. Harsh criticism is welcome for ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Derek-My Life As A Fantasy Story

    Hey, I guess I'm the first girl to read this by your comments! Anyway, my advise is that this is too scattered. You go from one thing to another at ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Short Story-ish

    This was a little fast for me. I mean, you basically described your character but nothing of the plot. I found that you used simple details. Explain what the BMW ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fiend Kingdom: Darkness Stirring

    First, you really need to space this out more. I must admit I only read half-way through because it was too hard to read. It was too bulky for paragraphs. ...

    Mar 28, 2008


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann