User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    Wonderful, as usual, kels. And I totally think you should go for your previous idea! That's just perfect! :) This story makes me so sad though. How those boys are ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: un named

    There are a lot of mistakes in this for one. A lot of capitals you missed and spaces you needed. Simple yet important things that make the story. Other than ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Olivia

    This is sad. But extremely well written. You give us insight into this girls head but with that, I think you could give us even more insight. You gave us ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Life

    You really did well with this one! I mean, you said you didn't give them names on purpose but I think they don't need names. You made it so it ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Forty Dollars is Forty Dollars

    Okay, I understood this :) Some kids are playing tag right? It was kind of confusing in the beginning but it got clearer towards the end. My overall impression of ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Spider

    Hey, just to give you a heads up, I haven't read the first version of this one. But, even though I didn't read the other one, I really liked this. ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Dreamer's Reality

    Nice work :) This was really well written. The only thing that stood out is I think you could maybe have used a different word besides reality. It seemed to ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • General Articles Re: “My story”

    Yeah, I have the same this your story or a character you thought up? But I think this has potential. You have a good start here but make it more ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: English Skies

    I'm sorry but I guess that's just how it's written. Maybe if I continue it, I won't kill him! :)

    Apr 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Night Time Descending

    Suspenseful! :) I thought you did very well with this and I can understand why you won first place in the contest. However, I agree with Azlla and think you ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don’t Look At My State Of Mind

    Powerful. You had that inner conflict going on (at least, that's how I took it. I might be wrong :) ) and it held me until the end. Very well ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Victoria and in First person

    Interesting. Very eerie and suspenseful. Nice touch! :) However, first I agree with the others and think you should change this to first person. Also, your paragraphs should be spaced ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Vampire

    I thought this was really good. Your descriptions were great and there was one particular line that made me smile: A breath of icy wind stirs the thick foliage above ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Night At The Movies (April Fools!)

    Hello. I am your first review! :) This, I found, very descriptive, which is wonderful. You described everything so well that I could picture exactly what the theater looked like. ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Madness of Love

    Okay, there were many moments in this story where I serious smiled! This was really well written and I only have a few things to say: "Sorry?" he asked, like ...

    Mar 31, 2008


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan