User avatar

ashleylee

  • Other Poetry Re: Same old story

    I agree with kioneslayer that this should be a bit longer. I think you have a good start here but you need to expand your thinking. I liked how you ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Invisible

    I liked this. Especially the very last line: And I shall make it so that no more hearts are torn by your villainous claws. *beams* This was just a really ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moral Devour - My first poem

    Oh! I liked this. I think you did really well for your first poem! :) You could definetly coudl feel the power and passion behind your words! Great Job!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Every Little Reminder

    Oh, this was sad. And yes, this is in the right place. This is the only thing I would change: The playful fights that turned into not-so-playful fights. Instead of ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Poppies

    Interesting. I only noticed one tiny thing: Laughter floated through the air to my tiny ears. A small girl in a summer dress ran past me her curly red hair ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too much Too many

    I thought there was a little bit of rambling going on here but other than that, I thought it was decent. Don't judge me on that though because I'm not ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: For Us

    I thought this was pretty good. There were moments were I felt the poem dragged a bit but otherwise, I liked it! Keep Writing! :)

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A World Apart

    Wow. This was really beautiful. It showed the contrast between the two people and the major impacts these differences make on their lives. All I have to say is that ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Melting a Midwest Winter

    I could feel the emotion with this one. I thought this was good and it flowed really nice. Also, this is to SimonCowellLover. Poems can be stories. Sometimes, that's the ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Kiss

    "Wow" pretty much sums up this poem. This was an amazing piece of literature.*stares in complete awe* This is a really amazing poem. The end was so suprising and yet ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Ode to Death

    I agree that making the Grim Reaper to mean something else is really creative. This poem is so full of imagery and I can really picture what is happening. I ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Somethings are just not meant to be

    I really, REALLY liked this. You write so well! And there really isn't anything else for me to say since there is nothing I noticed to fix. Which is good! ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Limerick I

    Hey, this was funny :lol: Sometimes poem like this are just made to make people laugh. And you accomplished that so good for you! :) My only advise for you ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ♥ Art Boy

    Okay, I thought this was just a really cute story. That was adorable how she was so nervous and yet he liked her anyway. :) There were only a few ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Source of Power

    Just a few nit-picks The man stood there, completely at ease. The glare of the lantern overhead made his black hair shine, but his brown eyes were dull as a ...

    Apr 2, 2008


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel