User avatar

ashleylee

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Joy

    I found this to be a very strong piece. It flowed well and it was easy to understand what was happening in your poem. The only thing I advise you ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Most Beautiful Eyes (edited)

    Yeah, this is kind of a story. Not going to lie to you there. But I do think you have some potential to make this into more of a poem. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Muse

    So beautiful. I agree with aestar101 that which ever girl receives this poem is one lucky girl! :) You just write so well! Oh, and I can see that you ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Chosen Way

    I only saw one thing in the whole of your story: A man sat staring out of it, his hands clutching the sill desperately, turning knuckles white. You should add ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Never Close Enough.

    You can definetly tell this comes from personal experiences because you put your heart into this and you can feel the emotion in this. Sometimes I felt like you were ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Prison

    I thought this was a really nice piece. You really expressed the main idea for this poem. The only thing I caught was that sometimes, I felt as though you ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Going Solo

    This was good. I think you have a nice start here but maybe expanding this idea into something more signifigant might be a good idea. I mean, I think it ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waiting to Exhale

    You write really well :) This was a really good poem. I thought it flowed really nice and gave me a good sense of what the poem is about! Good ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: New

    You should totally expand this. Describe more than tell us what is going on. Maybe read it out loud or look up things that could help with this story to ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Useless Verse

    I'm not really sure about this one. I mean, the first read, I thought it was good. But I read through a couple more times...and now I'm not so sure ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vivid

    Simple, short, yet powerful. I think expanding this would be a wise decision but I still like it short like this too. Sometimes shorter poems can make the biggest impacts! ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The sound of something new.

    You have a good start here. I agree with Jasmine Hart on this one and suggest you read this out loud to yourself a couple of times. That way you ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Angels Fall

    Wow. This was very moving. You write REALLY well. Those people at the magizine don't know what they are missing! Great Job! :)

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Love and Joy

    This was a good poem. The ending made it worth it to read. You held the reades attention, which is always a good things. Also, I loved the emotion in ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: They steal your health...

    This was cool and creative. I thought it flowed really well and you had a nice rhythem going there! Nice work! :)

    Apr 3, 2008


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal