User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Candle in the Darkness - Prologue (Edited)

    Hey kels! I am your first critique so here it goes: The carriage we have begun this journey on slowly climbs up, and up. First, this sounds really awkward to ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Café 2 [Edited!]

    Oh, this is MUCH better. You answered all those questions I had been wonering about from the last time I read it. Great Job! PM me if you continue (and ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Oh Brother...

    Okay, first, you need to post your second piece in a seperate page so people know you have two parts here. Now, I only found one thing and that was ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Slight of Perception [2]

    My only suggestion is that you try to describe things more. I think you move at too rapid a pace. You have an awesome plot here but how bluntly they ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Slight of Perception

    I thought your perception of vampires was right on! I have no bad comments to make. All I have to say is that I am on to part two! Good ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Transform

    This was nice. I agree with astrangedbeaR that the first two lines are kind of confusing. But you do really express your love for this person! Whoever receives this should ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Search for Seclusion Part 2

    Good continuation of your last one. I think you did well but the only thing that confused is: Are they not human? I'm not really understanding that part. I know ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Madness of Love

    Yeah, I think you should post these seperately or using little waves or symbols inbetween to signal different parts. It's too hard to tell if you've added more if you ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Smile, a Blonde, and a Homecoming Dance

    I only noticed a few things: “Did you have?” she asked. Missed a word here I think...you should add fun after the word have . “Hey Adam,” called my friend ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -removed-

    Okay, first, I want to make a point of that you kind of confused me in the beginning. You switched from the woman bathing in the ocean to a guy ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lucky Friend

    You have a good start here. The only thing I think you could change would be to try and show us rather than tell us what is happening (if that ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Spoon

    Interesting and creative. This was really unique. I don't think I've ever come across something like this before. But good work all the same! :)

    Apr 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We All Fall Down (Part 2 of 2)

    Well, I seem to find myself reacting the same way as I did to your first one. I don't know but you seriously have talent. Your descriptions...they are so SO ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We All Fall Down (Part 1 of 2)

    Umm....WOW! Your descriptions blew my mind. *stares with mouth a-gap into the computer screen* Seriously, you can write! Everything in this was done perfectly. All I can say is you ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sea Foam Green.

    Okay, nit-picks first 'kay :) He loved animals. His hands had held water pythons and turtles, ladybugs and dragonflies had crawled on his hands. This should be put into two ...

    Apr 6, 2008


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi