User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: October Afternoons

    Oh, so pretty! I must first say that your title caught my eye right away so good job with that. Second, this is a very beautiful piece. I feel that ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And It's Quite Lovely

    Okay, I must say that this piece was very good. How the angel formed was written very well and I loved how this girl put all her parts into this ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue To My Life As A Teenage Vampire.

    I agree with Bella and teenweirdo that this would be a very intersting story...if only you legthened it and put some action in it. This is WAY too short to ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)

    Very mysterious. Nice touch! :wink: Sorry I couldn't read this sooner but I have been so busy. Okay, well, I think you fixed everything that everybody suggested and I didn't ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Lens of a Camera

    Very interesting piece. I had never read a story from the point-of-view of a camera :wink: I read the comments above and saw they pointed out basically everything. This is ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    *sobs* I seriously loathe people like that man. :evil: Why are people like him in this world? Seriously, why? Anyway, you did really nice with such a violent and emotional ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    Hey! First, I found this enjoyable. But before I start rambling, I'll start with the nit-picks so I don't get off track. These are the things I noticed: In order ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wrecked; wretched; relentless...

    I think everybody covered most of your mistakes above so I don't have anything to correct. But I do want to congragulate you on your creativity. This was so unique ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Annabelle's Box

    I only noticed a few things: She fingered for a while with her book, lost in thought. This should be worded differently. She fingered the book for a while, lost ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Fireworks for the War (Edited)

    Nice work Kels. You did great on it. (as you do in all your work) I really like how you described everything and it was a good idea to make ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    First, I'm sorry but I HATE cutting my stories up once I have them written in chapter form so I guess this is just going to be long. Because if ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: bound to you

    Oh, I liked this! :) It was sadly romantic and very depressing. I can see the pain in this and you made this flow with ease, making it easy to ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Revenge [EDITED] please crit. again

    Oooo, this was good! I only saw a few things. "No Ellen." She tried to shrug him off, crying, but he held her back. I know Dan says this but ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the Apocalypse

    Hey I get to be your first review! Yeah me! Okay, back to reviewing, I liked this one better than the last one I read :) I don't know. It's ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken Dreams

    My opinion of this is that it was decent. You had an idea for this and you used to to get your point across and have your lesson learned. Which ...

    Apr 8, 2008


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor