User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Like a Bullet to the Brain - One

    To all Critique-r's above : You guys are AWESOME! FANTASTIC! GREAT! COOL! As you can tell, you all are greatly appreciated :D :D :D Thanks so much! I am beginning ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Urges, Surges and Sprees Part One

    Hey, Trashytoni. This caught my attention right away because of the title and your little blurp underneath. It definitely caught my attention =] I placed my briefcase on the desk ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beautifully Broken (revised)

    Hey, Dianis! Hopefully I am of some help to you today =] But that was the only place I could go, the only place I felt truly at home. I ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sunny Side Up

    Hey, KG! Hopefully I am of some help to you today =] Red is for words that you need to add or ones I fixed Bold is all my comments ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Prayer Answered.

    Hello! Hopefully I am of some help to you today =] Red are the words you need to add or words that I corrected Bold are my comments and concerns. ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Six Days

    Hello, Fadingdream. I hope I am of some help to you today =] Three days since I last saw you. Okay, this sentence isn't needed in your paragraph. The reader ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden Love

    Hey, Bri. You called for a critique-r and here I am, answering that call =] Red is all the words that you need to add or words that I changed. ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Like a Bullet to the Brain - One

    This is a new story that popped into my head and I just had to write it down. And also, the MC is a lot like myself. I wanted to ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: nvm 2

    Hello, Broken Vain. I hope I am of some help to you today =] I laid my head against the cold desk’s top. "Desktop" is one word so there is ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Christmas Magic

    Rosey, I'm excited to read your work because I haven't yet =] Karen looked out the airplane window as they landed. The grass was covered by a pitiful amount of ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sick Puppy

    This was a really different story line. At first, I was like freaking out because I totally did not want Maria going with this guy. He sounds like a rapist ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 1 of; Forever ends tonight.

    Yeah, this was super good. I'll be in Lauren's place in less than a year, and I can totally relate to the time thing. It seems to be flying by ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Indigo- the kiss scene

    This was super cute! I love how it wasn't like one of those romances where they kiss and it's like fireworks exploding and such. It was just plain and simple ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - chapter 6

    Nic, I highly doubt that this is your worst. So far, none of them have been dreadful so I have high expectations, as I usually do, of your stories :D ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Courage

    Hey, Bri! I always get so revved up when I hear you pos another story. Like everyone says above, you always start stories with so much potential. You just must ...

    Jan 18, 2009


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory