User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It was the perfect day...

    Alwaysawriter: Thank you so much for that! It is always nice to hear someone who really likes your work! :D I do plan to reword some things and make it ...

    May 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Time

    Wow...very...wierd. I agree with the other's above that this was so out-of-this world. I can kind of picture this turning into a horror story type of thing. You could totally ...

    May 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It was the perfect day...

    Aedomir: Hey, thanks for your review. I can't view it right now cause my computer won't let me but I will check it out and let you know what I ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: At the Crossroads

    Oh, well I just assumed because it was so good! :D Well, by the ending, it seemed to leave the reader hanging so I just kind of assumed that it ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 2 Dilemma (edited)

    Okay, that makes me feel better! :D But yeah, I caught that in there about Chase but I still wasn't sure about that... PM me when you post the next ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken.

    Hey! This was sort of too short for me...not a lot of comment on. I did notice one thing however, Glad I can't envy them that. This was confusing. I ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 2 Dilemma (edited)

    Sorry that it took forever for me to review this next chaper! :oops: But okay, I thought this was good. The beginning with the mysterious blonde kid caught my attention! ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: At the Crossroads

    Hey! This was good! :D First, let me give you my nit-picks! The defendant himself allowed a broad grin split his face, a grimace that never reached his malicious eyes, ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Shiner

    This was cute! Ten-year-old's learning to swear! lol :D The hot Summer day had turned us into popsicles - two frozen treats sitting side by side, excreting sticky perspiration in ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Beautiful Mess

    You are doing so well with this! :D The more I read, the more I get wrapped up into these people's lives. All the issues they are dealing with are ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It was the perfect day...

    Perriwinkle: Thanks so much for your review! I will definitely take all your suggestions into account when I remake this. I know this needs work and so, I hope soon ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Streets

    OH, this is so good! :D It is so different from anything I have ever read and it just keeps getting better and better. My only suggestions is that some ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It was the perfect day...

    Conrad Rice: Thanks for your review. This was a total experiment piece. I was trying to work with a short story view because normally, all my stories are super long. ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Straw Dog

    Hola! I liked this. It was a little short to really do a full critique but you definitely caught my attention! :D You had a very mysterious conflict going on ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Beautiful Mess

    Ooooh, the chapters just keep getting better and better! :D This one is my favorite so far. Again. It had a good flow to it and I liked how you ...

    Apr 29, 2008


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying