User avatar

ashleylee

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter Two]--Edited

    Scasha: Omgosh, I just read a Tamora Pierce series "Trickster's Choice & Trickster's Queen" and an idea for a heroine story popped into my head! :D I love Pierce with ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wrong or Right? (Chapter One)

    Well, it seems Overeasy has covered everything so it seems I'm out of a job... On to chapter two! :D

    May 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter Two]--Edited

    Next Chapter! Hopefully you all like it! :D _____________________________________________________________________________ CHAPTER TWO Karson stayed true to his promise. Five days after his arrival, Da

    May 6, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Lonely Sounds of Mourning

    Hello, Okay, all my corrections are in bold so...here is goes! :D I am a set of wind chimes which hang from a dirty window frame located in the third ...

    May 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emmaline [revised]

    Yeah, I am at a lost. I have nothing to critique on except this: His bulging muscles indicated great strength, but physical power could indicate nothing about his ability to ...

    May 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Beautiful Mess

    Hey, these are my nit-picks: She was already too excited for words. Yeah, she enjoyed sitting round the house in her pyjamas Pyjamas ? I'm guessing pajama's instead! :D And ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    Perra: Omgosh, thank you so much! :D This is great! That passive stuff makes so much more sense now. I wasn't really sure what you were talking about :oops: but ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter One]--Edited

    KJ: Thanks so much kels for your LONG review! Gosh, when did you have time for that? Seriously! But anyway, it helped a lot but and maybe I'll print out ...

    May 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Behold A Pale Horse

    Conrad Rice: Yeah, I have no idea how you change forums. Maybe PM Nate or something. He'll tell you how. Or look it up in the search bar. Also, my ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter One]--Edited

    Yeah, I totally will! Don't worry! :D

    May 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter One]--Edited

    Hey, scasha : Thank you so very much for your review! It helped a lot and I changed the things you suggested so hopefully it looks better! :D I know, ...

    May 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Behold A Pale Horse

    First, to chocoholic : This is obviously set in the furture during an alien invasion. At least, that's how I took it (if I'm wrong Conrad Rice , please set ...

    May 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: At the Crossroads

    Hey, that works too! :D

    May 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Werewolf Lovesick Blues Chapter 1

    Hey, I thought this was kind of funny :D I mean, the things you said in there made me smile. *beams* Overall, you have a good start here but you ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter One]--Edited

    Okay, this is my most recent story. I know, long, but I think this is my best so far. Please, I really think this will be the first story I ...

    May 4, 2008


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind