User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: -Melody's Lullaby Chpt. 1 Part 1-

    Budding Writer: Thanks for the review. I know this is kind of boring but this is only one part of the chapter. I made it shorter so it would be ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Melody's Lullaby Chpt. 1 Part 1-

    TNCowgirl: Thanks for all the reviews! :wink: I will let you know when I post the rest. (which should be soon! :D)

    May 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Two Stars in the Night Sky

    Yes, you totally need to space this out. I read the first part but it was too confusing for my eyes. *vision blurs from the effort to try to read* ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Pulling Tides

    Hey, Okay, all my corrections are in bold... "Hannah Erins! Are you gonna answer the question?" went the raspy, old vioce of Mrs. Cooley, [okay, you need to start a ...

    May 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Story

    Lightflight101: Wow, thank you SO much for the review! I have been struggling with this for SO it's really nice to hear about somebody who really likes it! :D I ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Melody's Lullaby Chpt. 1 Part 1-

    I started this awhile ago but I have been fixing it up and I think it's time to post it.The title isn't permanent yet. I was debating between "Melody's Lullaby" ...

    May 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Story

    Okay, to everybody: I am pretty much done with this piece. I might come back to it soon but I have like three stories I'm writing right now (actually four ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Two

    Kelsey: I might just print this out for you. It would be easier for you to read anyway. Hopefully I can do that for you soon! :D

    May 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Midnight Run - Chap. 2

    Thanks to all of you for the reviews! I'm sorry I haven't thanked you before but I am copy/pasting all of your critiques and I'm going now to fix them ...

    May 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Beautiful Mess

    Oh wow...I didn't know you were british! :D That's sweet! So, you say Pyjamas??? Is it still pronounced the same?? That is so cool if it is....I love people who ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Midnight Run - Chap. 1

    Sylverdawn: Thanks for the review! I did try to make it as though they are in a totally seperate world, as if the earth is totally different then it is ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter Two]--Edited

    KJ: Thanks kels! Yeah, I really struggled with the whole "how to get Dara to like Karson?" thing. And yes, you are a freak with Punctuation! lol jk :D But ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Garden of Hideous - Chap. 1

    Very Good :D I don't have time for a proper review but I will go on tonight and fix everything that I saw. There was only a few grammatical things ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: .

    Okay, I just copy/pasted this and wrote all my corrections in bold: The wind pulled my hair across my face covering my eyes and the tears that rolled down my ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    Leahweird: Wow, thanks for the great critique! :D My MC is a girl too. I'll try to clear that up more in the beginning. Yes, that situation between Isadora and ...

    May 7, 2008


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart